OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Zeta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+2
King Sword
Heywood
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vishal zende

vishal zende

Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am

We would be glad to take u in TJ....
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:58 am

yo, TJ, put me under the AWESOME column. i have biiiig aspirations and thats where i intend to be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 am

yo, can i have a semi cfr, liek send whatever you want as long as you ahve spair, getting to lvl 7 of residense costs immense and i'm raiding up to it, but its kinda hard. any help would be much appreciated

btw vishal i raided that killa guy, and got no recs and killed no one, you should see it in the report on his page but was a dead end cuz he sent themall off.... boo, kinda wantead to kill his guys
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 pm

yeh i saw the report....but u keep sending some of ur guys out there regularly....they will meet their cousins in his village someday or the other.... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=4613063
my best raid Very Happy Twisted Evil What a Face lol! bounce Shocked
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Good job...keep it up.... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

oh yes i will
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Good job evaldas

Btw, Vishal, guess what our friend Killface wrote me.

"Hey there! Just thought I'd write you and maybe save you a bit of trouble. I'm not giving out any resources. Haven't been in quite a while, either. I may be nice and give you some on Halloween if you're dressed in a cool costume and ask nicely, but other than that... LOL! I really kind of need the pitiful amounts I am getting at the moment. I'm sure you can understand.

Take care.

Cheers!
Killface"

yet another reason i cant wait for cats. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:49 am

Yeh...cata's is a must now... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:03 am

i cant wait, tonight ima ask for a cfr soon, i'll have a lvl 10 embasy in a few hours if the raids go well, but i wont have the cp with my current buildings until the 29th Mad

i'm hoping for cats by the end of november Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:55 am

I have put in a cfr

"
sry i didnt put in format the 2nd time

i have a CFR request for settlers

Here are the details provided for the CFR.
--- granary9600/warehouse 9600
---GOLD user, Heavily when recs permit
---CP points ready on the 29th
---Res lvl 10
---Sitter is blackfear and kingsword
---ready to build now.
---Coords to send resources to: 42,-78
---Coords that you wish to settle: 67, -96 ( going for this one soon b/c theres another random guy i'm contenting with
69, -95 if the first is taken... be be know iwill be taking the first option soon after b/c that whole 13x13 will be mine and OAR's (minuse those 2 croppers lol, i like hitting people with 24k + attacks hehe)
at the 29th at the latest i'll have a new place, currently building recs for today and tomorow to help myself take more out of the chunk of building

i'm currently building up on buildings that give more cp points so i can get it a few days earlier"

i'm set on getting this since any type of rec doent matter to me, only rec total cuz i can gold.... if i get this i will have cats by the end of november enough to take out multiple enemies. and i never go back on my word\

i ask this of Zeta if oyu guys can help me out with this in any way, such as dont attack titan since he makes lots of recs so i can fam him excusivly or whatnot, just an idea but any ideas are very very welcome... i want our team to be the first full team to have 2nd vills

ZETA FTW - long live our battle cry
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:43 am

We have an enemy, he's atacking me.
(34|-81) its Hanis.
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 pm

post the link to attack report...
Back to top Go down
King Sword

King Sword

PostSubject: hello   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

long time since I have been in here, sorry!
Titan told me to attack him and he sent all his troops on the difficult enemy too the left off us.
He played another game as a roman and thought he would play that rather than the teutons. Sorry guys, havent told you.
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:25 pm

man i'm an eloquent speaker when i'm drunk

ya post reports from his attacks and if we can get a scouting reports that'd be good, i remember tae kwon do and he gave up lots of resources when i raided him before
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=5365310
here it is, i dont have scouts
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Can you guys pick a Def player who will be responsible for developing all the groups def troops?
I would recommend varvarin as Gauls are best for this role.
Then you guys can start a CFR rotation between your team.
And when you get to the def player, send to them twice and have all those resources used to build and train def troops only.
Let me know if you have any question.
-TJ
Back to top Go down
King Sword

King Sword

PostSubject: scout   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:55 am

i am scouting Hanis now! Report later. cheers
Back to top Go down
King Sword

King Sword

PostSubject: hanis   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am

Information Earth Wall level 3

Defender Hanis from the village Tae Kwon Do

Troops 25 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 am

Hey guys we have a CFR for trojandrew...please start sending one hour resources daily to him...
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 pm

my troops will set out in 5 days, but if its just us it might take that long to get them up, in the meanwhile i have a small devence build up for them just in case and i will gold up that 15c as best i can

speaking of which, would oyu mind if i did the maing raming on titan for the next few days so i cna get max recs out of him for better settlers i would apreaciate it greatly
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:32 pm

ok, i will no more atack dunder mifflin until u get 2nd village and im sending u my 1h res
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Evaldas,

When you put your report in that form we cant see anything. You should try to create your battle report here:

http://travian-reports.net/us/

It is useful and also interesting travian tool. You only have to copy your battle report, for example:

Subject: Cicopolis attacks -ParagoN-
Sent: on 26.10.09 at 21:16:44
Attacker Varvarin from the village Cicopolis
Phalanx Swordsman Pathfinder Theutates Thunder Druidrider Haeduan Ram Trebuchet Chieftain Settler Hero
Troops 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Bounty
Lumber67 | Clay67 | Iron57 | Crop0
Defender ojameso from the village -ParagoN-
Legionnaire Praetorian Imperian Equites Legati Equites Imperatoris Equites Caesaris Battering Ram Fire Catapult Senator Settler
Troops 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

and then paste it to empty field and you will get something like this:

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=25395f3049b

Last edited by goransmc on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi all,

If you want me to be defensive player in area, here is situation.

Current troop count is 22 phalanxes, also have several teutates thunders but they are attacking units. If we want good defense we also need high level of armory for developing armors for phalanxes.

We can also choose defending strategy with Druidriders but I didn`t developed it yet and also it is more expensive than phalanxes. Second, it is not important to have high-speed units because all players in zeta team is in 7*7.

Time zone is GMT+1, I am usually active from 16:30 to 24:00 and have only one sitter so need another one from different time zone so we will be able to organize defense anytime.

Tell me your opinions, currently I can build another 120 phalanxes (total 150) with current crop production.
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 am

yeh...thats good...we need a defensive player...so it will be you....train ,train and train troops... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeta Team Chat @@
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next