OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Alpha Team Chat @@

Go down 
+10
wces
Mr. Big
-9-
Kishame
b054267
sparticus4
hokage
Trekker
wt_fws
Heywood
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 am

This will be a central location for Alpha team discussions.
Alpha team is:
ALPHA 0-20 90-140
Player Tribe (+) (-) Style Role Satby1 Satby2
mayhem romans 7 -108 hokage
hokage romans 2 -99 mayhem heywood
heywood guals 10 -115 Leader/Def hokage toysoldier
icefrog romans 10 -98
sparticus4 romans 11 -117
Kishame teuton 16 -134
-9- gaul 1 -118

Let's start the discussion with who do we want to lead us.

Last edited by Heywood on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 am

This is my 1st full round. I do not believe I would be a wise choice. Does any of us have experience as a leader here in the game?

Not saying I wouldn't do it. I am just saying that there is a better choice out there.

Player Tribe (+) (-) Style Satby1 Satby2
mayhem romans 7 108 Hokage Open
hokage romans 2 99 Mayhem Heywood
heywood guals 10 115
icefrog romans 10 98
sparticus4 romans 11 117
trekker gauls 83 51
Back to top Go down
Trekker

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: ...   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 am

This is my first server other then UK Speed. I just joined the Alliance today and am still trying to get my bearings.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 am

Welcome Trekker. You'll find this alliance to be pretty tight nit. We look out for one another and provided you assist in CFR (call for resources) you will be overwhelmed with resources when it is your turn. I hope you will enjoy your new Travian home!
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

I vote heywood. He had to of known that this was coming. He has played several servers and he did a great job leading the whole alliance through end game last server. My vote HEYWOOD!
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Offensive Growth   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 am

I would like to call for 1 hours resource for each of our teams players. This is a side request from the CFR for Embassy. Please send 1 hour of resources to the players listed in order. This will help each of us grow quickly in order to help one another.

mayhem romans 7 108 Hokage Open
hokage romans 2 99 Mayhem Heywood
heywood guals 10 115
icefrog romans 10 98
sparticus4 romans 11 117
trekker gauls 83 51

Reminder: Please continue to support all other requests for resources from the Alliance!

I agree with Hokage. but i also understand the need for a break in the leadership realm so that you can enjoy the game.

My vote is also for Heywood if he has no objection cheers
Back to top Go down
Trekker

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Vote and Res   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 am

Heywood has my vote. Am I sending res to someone now??
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: vote   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 am

me and heywood have already talked, i have confidence in heywood for CTL =]

i would also like to be one of our defensive players seeing as though i cant hardly build any troops at all without being attacked and wiped out Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 am

well it looks like heywood already has the majority, as long as he accepts. Now I would love to know when and how are we going after our targets. I know both of them have attacked myself, mayhem, and heywood. Its time for some payback.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 am

For starters, thanks for your confidence guys! I am getting spoiled with a great alliance and now a great sub group!
As for the targets, can I get some more info on your play styles.
I know Sparticus and I have been having trouble getting armies built up because he keeps wiping them out.
So first, make sure they aren't getting resources (seems like we are fine on that count).
Second, as a gaul, build trappers.
I have some and them seem to be deterring attacks from them. Once that is done, get some Thunder so we can go on the offensive.
For the Romans, we need to get some good armies going so we can wipe out their armies and cripple their ability to raid, and therefore grow. Then we spin it and make sure we are raiding every good farm in the area.
Then eventually we will get some cats and wipe them out.
But start small, lets get a good list of farms in the area and make sure we have them all covered so we minimize the resources they are getting so as to slow growth.

As for CFRs, I love the idea.
Lets start with mayhem.
Starting next time you log on, send 1 hour of resources.
Once everyone has posted them being sent, we will move to the next.
And make sure you keep growing your armies as well as your resources.
Cheers for now.
-TJ
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 am

I will send to mayhem shortly. My merchants are on their way to pawn now. As far as army goes I now have 22 legionaires. So I have been raiding evryone in sight. I have not attacked either of our targets as of yet. I will get back with a list of farms. I am currently on my phone, once I get to a computer I will post a list of those who have given good bounties.
Back to top Go down
Trekker

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Mayhem is 4 hours away lol.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:50 pm

resources have just been sent to mayhem. i feel bad because ive not been able to keep up with reenforcements for the embassy but hopefully with not having them now it will pay off in the long run. should i just begin building legionares or wait till i can train prats and imperians?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Anyone have troops to attack ardeau?
He hasn't logged on in 3 days.
We should raid him for resources.
I will see if I can get an attack together.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:19 pm

I sent to mayhem. Do we have any idea how big of an army ardeau has? I could raid him to find out????
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Hokage, I say you do it. post the report here when you are done. i am almost sure you can take him without looking
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Well I sent a raid at ardeau. It arrives at 20:36:02. Mayhem is sending an attack to land at the same time. If anyone else wants to join you are more than welcome to.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I think he has a bunch of squads of 3 clubbies.
I managed to kill the 3 that were attacking me but I am not sure if he still had others out raiding.
He might have quit after having most or all killed.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:05 pm

I have troops hitting there in 12m.
Moving on, has target 2 hit anyone recently?
He stopped attacking me 2 days ago.
And does anyone have anyone else raiding them regularly?
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Attach just hit. No troops, but also no resources.
He may be someone else's farm right now.
We will have to figure out who that might be.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I have not been attacked by the 2nd target it quite some time. As a matter of fact I just double checked my reports and it looks like they have deleted their account. Perhaps both of our targets have taken care of themselves. If no one else has any other suggestions I am getting concerned about the player badboiz 4, -105 he has attacked me a few times and I think he might of attacked mayhem also. He is not in an alliance and he has never been idle. Any other target suggestions??????????
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm

I will report that we are such an efficient team that we already took out our two targets and are now working on a new target: badboiz 4, -105
And please do let us know of any other possible targets.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Sounds great heywood. My army is currently out but once they return I will send all I got at him.
Back to top Go down
Trekker

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Res For mayhem   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

Res has been sent to mayhem
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 am

Just sent 1 hr resources to Mayham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alpha Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Team Chat @@
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next