OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Delta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+5
HaroldBluetooth
comrade
Arianna273
Trader-Allen
Heywood
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heywood

Heywood

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 am

This will be a central location for Delta team discussions.
Delta team is:
Player Tribe (+) (-) Style Satby1 Satby2
arianna273 romans 59 77
pawn sacrifice romans 68 71
haroldbluetooth teutons 75 65
trader-allen gauls 77 63
astrology romans 85 50
hotice teutons 65 78
tweety teutons 68 77

Let's start the discussion with who do you want to lead.
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 am

hey everyone

we need to figure out who's the best in the team for leader just from talking with everyone i think comrade (astrology) might be the best choice whats everyone think?
or pawn sacrifice?
Back to top Go down
Arianna273

Arianna273

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm

I know I'm still too noob to be an effective leader....only one server before this one. So I'll go with the majority, since I've only talked to a couple of you.

All I know is that julieanne and r00t are trying to make me their farm....causing me slow growth, but I'm avoiding most resource loss.
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: astrology/comrade   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:50 pm

any body can lead...and its nice to see my name mentioned...
but guys can we help Arianna273 out first
she seems to be under attacks...so how do we go abt it
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 pm

i can send guys to defend her but i think we need to send an attack also! ariannna how many guys do they send at a time? im going to ask haroldbluetooth to scout them
Back to top Go down
Arianna273

Arianna273

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:14 am

r00t sends about 5 to 10
julieanne sends about 10 to 15
London occasionally attacks with up to 36

No attacks so far today (since 5 am est)...keeping my fingers crossed Smile
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: whats we need   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 am

now wat we need is one of us to go for paladin and our gaul memeber phlanx
and we romans go for pretorians...if we have abt 5 each of this we can kill any midget hammer for now...
what do u say team?
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 am

k I've been raiding like mad training phlax's i know haroldbluetooth is planning on putting a city out latter this week so i toldhim would help defend but conrade sounds like a good idea i guess we need to know who wants to go for paladins? im not use if anyone but me arianna and comrade even get on the forum
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 am

i will get to other member thru IGM........
i think we have only one teuton
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 am

we have 3
Back to top Go down
HaroldBluetooth

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 am

i have a couple of palas, but i prefer to use them for chasing down clubs, instead of defending. But let me know the decision, and i will of course send them to arianna.
Back to top Go down
HaroldBluetooth

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:20 am

ive noticed your thunder here and there, TRADER-A, as i look into old battle reports. You must be farming a lot? - Ive began using forum frequently, but you´re right; there is not much going on in deltas forum. If you want to plan some attacks or coordinate defense for smaller players just let me know...
here is a tip; punks from BLØØD has apparently given up and im farming a lot from him.
Yesterday i began my first celebration as im pushing on to the 2000 cp, at the moment producing 150 a day and have 1500 in the morning, so it shouldnt be to long untill i reach my second village. Now i just need to raid 75000 for my three settlers :-)
I´ve looked at a cropper at 74, -76 , and will claim it in main forum later, and there is one at 80,-80 as well, so it would be nice if one of you guys could settle there as well..

Now how about you Arianna? You doing ok with them attacks? Or do we need to send some defence along with crop to make you grow?

HotIce, PAWN and TWEETY are you using this forum?
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 am

HotIce, PAWN and TWEETY have never been on the forum
and the place is reallt quiet...... so HaroldBluetooth.are and mike when do we take out our targets?
Back to top Go down
HaroldBluetooth

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:51 am

well, half the list is teuts, thats been harrasing Arianna, so we should probably hit them with cavalry in order to take out their clubs. If we give it a week im sure TRADER will have lots of thunder and i might even have some cata in order to do some real damage. My problem is that these guys (London, RooT and Julienne) are a couple of hours away so when i show up its all for nothiing; ive been there a couple of times to visit an empty ghost town.

My suggestion: we pick out london as our first and primarily target, hit him on xxxday from morning till evening with small attacks as often as we can, just to stress him. Im gonna send 10-15 clubs with a couple of palas once an hour and if you do the same with all you got im sure we will take out his tiny army eventually. On the downside we will lose our normal farming that day, but i think it will be worth it!
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 am

i think the plan sounds good.....
then i think we should wait for ur cats
even if there is no troop in the village...
some buildings will still go down...
sounds great to me....
what do we think team?

btw wats ur skype bluetooth
Back to top Go down
HaroldBluetooth

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:57 am

ive just created an account under the name harold.bluetooth. add away :-)
Back to top Go down
comrade

comrade

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: leader   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm

time to elect a leader as we have an order to do that
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 am

dang looks like been alot going on on here since I was gone over the week end! I'll start working on TT's, raidings dropped have to find for everything you get lol
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 am

okay everyone I'm the new team leader! couple of things

1. We need to get sitters with in the team make sure everyone is cover 24/7

2. we need to pick someone to be the defensive coordinator anyone?
Back to top Go down
zaphodb

zaphodb

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm

1. i have lordthinky and quan as my sittersso i'm good there
2. wish i could be on enough to be defensive coordinator, but i'm not right now. i'm working 7 days a week. if you do get one, i have 50 praets and a hero EI at your disposal.

lets get this delta team chat going again. i'd like to know what's going on in the area. who's attacking who, who do we need to take out, who's getting attacked.
Back to top Go down
zaphodb

zaphodb

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 am

i think if we focus in on these 5 guys from bhinneka, we will grow incredibly quickly Smile all of them are giving up res's except r00t, but we need to control r00t so troop production will cease from him. keep sending troops till they're dry, then send a few guys at a time for control. also, i'd like to see what is going on with batik baru (51|-72) since that last attack that quan had a week ago. if he had 17 imps die without any kind of report, there could be a stock pile of troops in there from all 5 of those guys.

jogja (55|-69)
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ (54|-69)
JayaWijaya (51|-69)
Beloved Fita - (INA) (52|-67)
no name (jawa) (49|-69)
Back to top Go down
zaphodb

zaphodb

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=53507d14e18

this is exactly what i stated in my previous post. r00t has been hiding his troops somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 am

hi everyone zaps right we need to get things rolling! i'm building more tt's so we can start attacking zaps right we need to keep r00t under control, I'm building more tt's right now that we can use will have 50 tomorrow to send out does ayone else have offense troops we can use to start attacking with
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 pm

okay guys hambone aka Don will be handling offense's for the delta team so hope everyone's ready
Back to top Go down
Trader-Allen

Trader-Allen

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Delta team CFR for settlers for astrology (85 -50) please send him one hour of resources if we all work together than hopefuly he can have all settlers today

thanks for the team work!

The Heavy Hand TRADER-ALLEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Team Chat @@   Delta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta Team Chat @@
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next