OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Alpha Team Chat @@

Go down 
+10
wces
Mr. Big
-9-
Kishame
b054267
sparticus4
hokage
Trekker
wt_fws
Heywood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
b054267

Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 am

thank for all resource you sent.

which field you suggest that i should put these resource to, resource or army?
i didn't plan to rob others until i can produce Equites Imperatoris. is this a right plan?

please give me some suggestions.
although i had played this game on chinese server, i still can't play this game well.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

for the most part myself and heywood share the same farms/raiding targets. they include

ardeau 9|-116
Faq 11|-118
Lady Ku 10|-118
bido 9|-118

also, another probable target(s) for us could be as follows

michael. 12|-121 no alliance
Zagor 14|-124 no alliance
lazy 0|-118 no alliance

also, for anyone that would like to im willing to trade 300 lumber for either 300 crop or 300 clay available to alliance only
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:25 pm

correction...
we have yet to raid lady ku. want to send a raid to see what they have heywood?
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm

hey guys im not sure if this is our sector to handle or not but its worth addressing. I sit for Mr. Big, a player thats been in line to join the alliance but hasnt gotten an invite yet, and also a close personal friend of mine. well for some reason the alliance Supreme has decided to make him their own personal farm. from their attacks you can tell they are not very well coordinated and I think we could handle them very easily.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Ice, I would recommend 50% res and 50% troops. And just keep the raiding going to get more resources.

Spart, if he is able to keep from loosing any resources, then we could do something to help him out. What are the stats on the attacks? How many attacks (players attacking and troop counts).

As for my farms, I am farming everyone except Puppe and Lady Ku in my 10X10 but I am not getting much lately so I am trying to widen out to 15X15.

Lady Ku sounds like a good easy target. I will hit her this afternoon if anyone else wants in.
And then Matt78 can be our next target (starting tomorrow) as I hope to have some Thunder ready by then.
For now, lOve is banned so we will have to wait until they are unbanned to try and take them out.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Sounds great heywood. I think it will take some timed attacks to take out Matt78, he is pretty big.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Mr. Big1's coordinates are 85|-93
daelk81 is sending anywhere from 2 to 10 clubswinngers 5+ times a day. and there is a new guy
Rautamajava has just started the attacks, sending with the first wave 9 clubswinngers.

as far as resources goes they arent getting anything from him. so its not a high priority. more annoying then anything.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Who has Heros?
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 pm

workin on it heywood. maybe about 5-7 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Ok, I am looking to get us some exp by throwing a handful us our troops and our heros in front of attacks on Red. They are only about 10-14 clubs and one pala, hitting every 6 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Trekker

PostSubject: Error   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:18 am

Just found out I was posted in two groups, I should be in epsilon.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Hero   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 am

I am training a Hero now. (Legionnaire)

As for farming I am not venturing much further than my own 10X10. I have had a bit of luck there. A lot of the guys there are idle for the most part.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 am

My hero is almost complete.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Badboiz could use hit up again. He has been growing consistently. My guys are on a raid right now but when they get back I will be sending them.

Anyone to join? it will be about 2+05 hours still.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

wt_fws wrote:
Badboiz could use hit up again. He has been growing consistently. My guys are on a raid right now but when they get back I will be sending them.

Anyone to join? it will be about 2+05 hours still.

Count me in (if you haven't hit him already).
My troops will be ready in 30min.
Send me an IGM when you are sending them.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I would like to start an Alpha Skype Chat.
Are you guys on Skype?
If so, can you let me know your Skype usernames.
I am heywoodtj.
Thanks!
-TJ
Back to top Go down
Kishame

Kishame

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:19 pm

hi guys.....
i have joined seds1 just today.so i am not aware of my battle group (bg)........but judging by the location i think i will be in alpha team since the members (of alpha) are relatively closer to me than of the other group........
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Kishame wrote:
hi guys.....
i have joined seds1 just today.so i am not aware of my battle group (bg)........but judging by the location i think i will be in alpha team since the members (of alpha) are relatively closer to me than of the other group........

What is your IGN and location? Otherwise welcome aboard SEDS and have you had anyone giving you problems at all? Any constant raids to worry about?
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Heywood wrote:
I would like to start an Alpha Skype Chat.
Are you guys on Skype?
If so, can you let me know your Skype usernames.
I am heywoodtj.
Thanks!
-TJ

Hey Heywood,

You have me as a contact in Skype so just invite me if you do, do it. I think it couldn't hurt to try...
Back to top Go down
Kishame

Kishame

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 pm

wt_fws wrote:

What is your IGN and location? Otherwise welcome aboard SEDS and have you had anyone giving you problems at all? Any constant raids to worry about?

ign : Kishame

no one is attacking me.....rather i m attacking everyone....crossed 100000 raid for this week..... cheers
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

actually im in the process of upgrading my computer so i can play world of warcraft better, so in turn that will make it so skype will work now, so very soon i will have a skype account =D
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Opened for farming   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 pm

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=3333165

Enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 am

WELL DONE =D thats what 3 or 4 victories for us now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 am

Ok guys. Resources to Sparticus4 now. And we are ready for next target. Who's got one?
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 am

Resources sent to sparticus. as for a target how about unholy. He's fairly large and used to be a member of SEDS but he has left and just attacked me. Not a major one but he tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Team Chat @@
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next