OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Alpha Team Chat @@

Go down 
+10
wces
Mr. Big
-9-
Kishame
b054267
sparticus4
hokage
Trekker
wt_fws
Heywood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wces

wces

Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 am

Stop defending!!! unless

1. You have 1000+ defenders
2. You know the attack is catapults
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Great point wces!
Mr Big1, please post in the Delta chat room and see if you can get Trader and Hash to get you some def against the scouts. But keep in mind wces' point.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 am

hey everyone, i have toy soldier as a sitter for me currently, although he hasnt done anything since the beginning of the game. if anyone has a slot open could you let me know if you are willing to sit for me? thanks =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
aus3kun

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 am

Hi guys!

I'm your wings new member. As there is quite a lot of things written in this forum, I want to ask you a few things about our wing:

1) Who exactly is commander, to contact if I have problems?

2) We all send 1 hour resources per day to one member, who needs it most? I there is such a thing, I'd like to apply. I have lvl 7 residence and tomorrow will upgrade to 8. But that's only if there is such an action.

3) Does everyone have the same nicknames here, as they have in the game?

4) Is there something else I'd need to know?

Thanx. Aus3kun
Back to top Go down
aus3kun

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey, why is nobody posting anything here?
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Welcome aboard Aus3kun!
I am the commander but I get pretty busy with leading the wing and managing all the command groups so if you guys feel you would be better served having someone else lead, I would be more then happy to step aside!!!! Smile
We have a hold on the general CFRs right now as we all got our troop levels to a good level and I think we should focus on getting everyone a second village right now.
In respect to that, Hokage is the next up as he is already at L10 with enough CPs.
Then tomorrow we can send you a CFR.
Please note that people can't send more then one CFR a day so if you send a batch to Pawn for the embassy (which is the highest priority) then you need to wait until tomorrow to send to Hokage and then the day after to send to Aus3kun.
Also, if everyone can get into the Alpha Skype chat room it would help us be more agile.
Just send me your contact info (heywoodtj in skype) and I will invite you into the room.

And Aus3kun, to your other point, for the most part our names in the forum are the same as in the game. However that is not the case in Skype so we ask that you add your IGN to your skype display name.
Thanks,
TJ

In response to your posting question, we tend to use the skype chat more then this room, however both should be used, especially for CFRs.
Back to top Go down
aus3kun

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Ok. Sadly I'm not able to use skype, because I'm using more than one computer. I got the system, about the resources!
Back to top Go down
tacomaster

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:51 am

Hi everybody, i'm tacomaster, new in EG-OAR, ancient recruiter of EG-OAR-V. I would not talk a lot in the first few days here, because I dont really know you guys, but i'll read all the things you'll say and give my opinions/advices.

I'll start qith an easy question: what's skype? never heard before, and I would like to know on to get on.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 am

Aus3kun, don't worry about it. We will make sure we get you the important info here.
Welcome aboard to all our OAR-V crew!!

Just a quick organizational announcement.
I have asked Hokage to step up and take my place as Leader of Alpha.
As I am overseeing all the command groups, I just worried I was not giving you guys the attention you deserve.
And Hokage has a good head and is an experienced player who has been helping fill in for me already so I think he will be a natural leader for our group.
I will still be here both as a member of Alpha and as the Head of the command groups so feel free to contact me if you need anything.
Also, please note that Sparticus4 is helping me out with CFRs and tracking sitters across the wing so feel free to contact him if you need anything as well.
Thanks all!
And keep up the great work!
-TJ
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 am

First of all I would like to thank Heywood for getting us all organized and bringing Alpha this far. I know he is really busy with other tasks for the alliance, so I am glad to help him out. Keep in mind though that he is a far more experienced player and any knowledge he lends will be good advice.

Tacomaster: Skype is an organized instant message service where we can all get into one chatroom and talk realtime. To access it go to www.skype.com and download the program. It will walk you through the set-up process. Once you have done this either post here or send me an IGM with your skype name and I will get you into the team Alpha room.

Once again I cannot stress enough the importance of this tool. It is easiest and quickest way of communication, and posts are much more frequent there than they are here.

Also plan on the rotating CFR for Alpha team to start up again. To be fair we will go alphabetically. However if you have a pressing need (i.e. settlers, recovering from an attack) we can move you to the front of the line. Just remember you can only give to one CFR a day and ours will be the lowest priority. That means if there is an alliance wide CFR ours will be skipped due to the fact that we should all be contributing to the main one. Then the next day we will continue where we left off. Lets get organized and see if we can get everyone on Skype by the end of the week!!

Jason
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:45 pm

hey guys, sorry i havent been as active the last couple days. its been really hectic.
Congrats hokage, i know youll lead us well Very Happy.
Also, i will be posting in the trade office here shortly my request for a CFR for settlers as my residence has been level 10 and enough CPs for several days now. Just to be sure, noone else is in need of a CFR first correct?
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 pm

We have a CFR today for Sparticus4. He is ready to train settlers now. All players please send 1 hours resources to him. Sparticus4 once the CFR is complete please post in the forum just the names of those players who sent.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Hokage   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 am

Congrats man.

For any and all that do not know Jason "Hokage", He is a natural leader. I worked with him for well over a year before he moved away for bigger and better things. He has been a leader to me IRL. I think he can handle Travian Laughing ... He is the one that found this electronic crack at work one day and we have been playing together since.

As for the rest. Sorry I have not been around so much. I was posting here regularly for a while and then "work" happens. Glad to see it looks like things are moving up and up and look forward to working with and for you all!

Go Alpha, Go OAR!
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm

hey guys thanks for the great CFR. the 3rd settler is on his way and i will be settling a new 9 cropper village shortly at 16|-119. as requested these are all the villages i recieved resources from.
Monkey Business
Mayhem
FinnMc`s Villa
Peace&Love
LOST WOODS
sleepy hole *
heywood
Rexland
TacoLand Palace
aim fast shoot slow supplies Orgrimmar 12.11.09 10:42
Chandan Nasta supplies Orgrimmar 12.11.09 10:19
----- supplies Orgrimmar
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 am

Next up for the ALPHA CFR is Mayham.
He is training settlers now.
Please send him 1 hours a day (unless there is an alliance wide CFR).
And Mayham, please post up as soon as you have enough, including who sent to you.
Next after Mayham with be aus3kun for settlers.
Remember that CFRs are always optional, but TOTALLY appreciated!
Thanks,
TJ
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 am

Hey guys thatnks for covering for me this weekend.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: RE: CFR for Settlers   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Settler 1 training. next Settler at current rate is:

Total Resources needed: 23800 [-18412] | Available 16.11 at 02:56

I am still raiding and TRYING to find a farm.. they are few and far between around here in my neck of the woods.

Thank you one and all. Please keep them coming.

Josh
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 am

Alright everyone so far so good on the CFR's. Next up is aus3kun (14|-129). Everyone please send 1 hrs production. As always aus3kun please post the names of the players who sent to you here in the forum.

Also does anyone have any possible targets that we as a team can take out??? Is anyone being attacked??? Does anyone have cats yet??? If yes to any of these please send me an IGM and we can try to cooridinate something. Keep up the good work everyone!!

Jason
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 am

hey guys just a little update, i will infact have cats hopefully in the next 3 days if all goes as planned, i have stopped production of troops to get to this goal. academy is at the proper level, now its time to level the workshop a little more. ill post confromation when they become available
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Great work Spar! If you need I can send you some resource tonight for that.
Reminder to everyone else, please send to Aus3kun if you haven't already!
Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 am

if youd like i can 1-1 trade in the market place, i am short on lumber right now and abundant on everything else and i really dont wanna keep spending alot of gold on the npc merchant like i have been. also i forgot the academy has to be 15 >.< but currently its being uped to 12 and workshop is being uped to 3
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:26 am

Can anyone help me out, most of my army is trapped at 17, -104. I have already wiped out the guys army.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Alright -9- is ready for settlers. Please send 1 hrs production to his village at (1|-118). -9- once it is complete please post in the forum the names of the players who sent to you. Thanks everyone for the good work.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 am

hey guys, to anyone that needs a good farm, Dickens from the village Great expectations has been turing up good results for me. occasionally you have to worry about the 5 or 6 troops he trains but so far thats not been a problem. expect cats within the next 25 to 36 hours Wink hell be my first target to celebrate
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 am

yea forget farming that guy. i think we have a new alpha team target.

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=14155034

thats a large setback on my part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Team Chat @@
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next