OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Zeta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+2
King Sword
Heywood
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heywood

Heywood

Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi All!
It sounds to me like you have chosen Vishal as Leader and Varvarin as defensive.
Can you please just confirm that for me.
Once you have established those, you can start a rotating CFR in the group, where any day that their is not an alliance-wide CFR, you all send 1hour to the next person on the list. And if it is the def player, you would send to that person twice and all resources would be spent on def troop training and developing.
That way your team has a good def army for smaller CFDs.
You may also want to start a skype chat room just for your command team so you can have more agile reactions.
And finally, you will notice I have started adding OAR+ and OAR-V members to the command teams. Please make sure you are all working together as one command team.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t1CmIT-oWy8_XWywCG1QjGw
Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!
-TJ
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=268578b058d
atack him
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=26887920f7f

It seems that he didn`t build defenders or he sent it away.

Lost 2 settlers:

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=273041ef96e

Last edited by goransmc on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Current status of Cossaky army:

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=27577fb1c96

I think this is all he has at the moment.
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Cossaky army no more, thanks to King Sword:

http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=76080cbbdd7
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:23 pm

thanks guys for amazingly good team work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry guys...im too busy these days so cant come out with plans,targets ,etc....so if anyone else wants to be the leader let me know...
thanks Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:02 pm

All atack Kozack nob-stop, cuz his ally members are sending him reinforscements and he's making troops
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:26 am

I am almost out of attacking units so my contribution can be only in defensive.

Tomorrow I am expecting 3-digits number of defensive units.
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:43 am

i'm getting my 15c ready to make and hold troops while upping recs and getting cats at my other ville so its gonna be a few days before i can do any major offensives
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 am

sry for the double post, too drunk to figure out how to edit... (no remarks plx ")

i can say i cant step up to leaders b/c of classes, i'm doing my best to pass this semester and its not working very well... but what if people can step up as wings in a sense, such as a defensive leader for zeta or offensive and such,

i can say i can be a diplomat so if anyone has a problem with someone i can speak on their behalf to acheive the goal they want, i have a way with words so i like doing this.

FOR ZETA!!!

btw we rock!
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am

just fyi, i've been moved over to EG-OAR+ as they are consolidating our wings together, but i'm still on Zeta
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

if some1 atacking pm me, cuz i have just started making my deff protorians, as well u can pm Varvarin, he has ~150 phalanxes
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 pm

even i have moved to the + wing but will be working here too....also we have one thing to do now..we must help Arianna..i'll message u all later regarding it...so u better be ready for it.. Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

i had someone attack me from pantheon, from 14 hours away, but i guess he called it off b/c there was none incoming this morning when i woke up

Scouts sent to julianne
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 pm

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=8805510 is the scouting report, let me know if you cant see this one...
and i cant take on that many palladins, they'd crush me

was told that not everyone can read this,
he has 178 clubs
13 axes
7 scouts
81 palladins

and 9600 of each resource
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 pm

if someone has 500+ troops u can atack him easely
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

ooooo Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
If she attacks any one of our members again she's bound to get killed by me or anyone else interested... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am

hey guys, as war guy of oar+ i'd like us all to have a minimum of 100+ ground offense + 25+ minimum cavalry offense and 50 of any type of defence each by the end of the week (friday night)

i'm not MMing this because i dont know what other people are capable of and for some that might be a high order and for others they already have this...
but we're ZETA and we're made of tough stuff so i know this will be a cake walk.

as you know we're on rough edges with Pantheon and are working to smooth that out, but i want us to have this minimum so we have a basis of raiding. this is by no means a defense or an offense to an assault, this is to help us if we need to rally together for defense and so we can out raid those other guys (mainly the G-whatever) we've seen pop up alover the place.

i also want you to focus on you aspect (offense or defense) and by next friday have a minimum of 200 offense, or 200 defense

and thos of you close to getting catas, get them researched, but dont forget, cats are worthless if we cant have a clearing wave to protect them
Back to top Go down
goransmc

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

A.. kicking:

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=60452485c4b

Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Thats me..... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
King Sword

King Sword

PostSubject: ty   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 am

thanks vishal, (we shall) never forget you!
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 am

no probs king...there are many battles to be fought by us.... Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
trojandrew

trojandrew

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 am

vish, sorry i just got back and read ur message so i got i way to late to help...

btw, i'm also needing a 2nd sitter and would like it to be someone in our group, i'm usually online but if i'm away for a period i'll let whoever know with details too. let me know if you can help me out with this . thanks
Back to top Go down
King Sword

King Sword

PostSubject: *   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

i need a sitter too? Can anybody sit for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Team Chat @@   Zeta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeta Team Chat @@
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next