OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Eta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+5
wces
Rudy5
tricker
BadG
Heywood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rudy5

Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:19 pm

I'll definitely support BadG if he wants to take up the role.
Back to top Go down
philander

philander

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 am

hi everyone. new here, just in today.
sooo, you guys want me to take up as defender... i accept that.
and also i need a sitter, two would be better. any take?
i am in UTC+8 zone.
Back to top Go down
philander

philander

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:48 am

sorry to just barging in. a little introduction will be appropriate, i think.

this is my second round here in s5, was with TC-SE wing in the last round, same handle.
stay logged from UTC+8, philippines. connection here is terrible at time - so bear with me.

can play both defensive and offensive gaul - my role assigned here is defensive, so i'll stick with it.
right now training phalanxes with whatever resources left after upgrading resource fields.
Back to top Go down
tricker

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 am

I believe there are 5 of us in this group. Correct me if I err.

Badg
tricker
philander
kalina
Dva Indijanca

If I missed anyone, speak up!

Please let me know if everyone has a scout in all villages held. I will reinforce any one with some of mine who doesn't have any. No enemy gets a free look, especially without us knowing about it! Makes me laugh at how many "free looks" I get scouting out potential farms.

Also, I am not one to write too much in here. It does not mean I am not around, or not active. I prefer to do most of my conversing on Skype.

My skype id again is toryricker. Look me up and lets talk, perferably with Badg. We need to know where everyone is troop wise, defenses, etc. Do not post anything like that here please!

Lets get this party started!
Back to top Go down
Kalina

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi,

Scouts are good in my villages, and I'll check Dva Indijanca as I am one of his sitters. His villages are very close to me so I can send some scouts his way if he hasn't any.

It would be good to get more dialogue going as it seems very quiet in ETA.
Once I get home from work I'll post my skype details so feel free to give me a shout.
It may be sensible to get the leaders to have the necessary access to TroopTools so that they can get an up to date idea of what is in the group, it will also encourage everyone to update regularly.

Mel (and Fatbob) = Kalina
Back to top Go down
Kalina

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 am

Skype is 'Fenlyn' for Mel (Half of Kalina)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eta Team Chat @@   Eta Team Chat @@ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eta Team Chat @@
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3