OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Beta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+5
ARZOQ
blackfear
Layzed
ThreeStar
Heywood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah, Sec village. Ranked up 1500 Places Razz
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

So what is the war plan?
I see BadG is attacking "©️Helium" alliance players with some strange planing and loosing troops to them which is making their defending ranking up.
links

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=12507545
http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=12497915
http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=12487120
http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=12478094
http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=12467629

As I don`t want to waste such way my power and want to get them killed and their resources I want to force my team to go for kill. otherwise we will loss our troops quickly. Cause some of their players just beside me is on 350+ pop and he is gulls so it`s obvious that he has trapper LVL to at least 15+ can can get our troops gone if all the players send him their defense and he chose to lunch attack against us.

I need some straight decision on the matter from BETTA LEADER and THE OAR LEADERS.
This is time to chose what to do cause the more time we took the more that will be though.
Back to top Go down
blackfear

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:50 am

My friend, we are having problems with this team, there is only three of us posting here, nobody else is partecipating...

If leaders read this please do sth on this matter, reshuffle the teams or give some straight orders to other members/
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:13 am

Hi,
As you all see I lost all my troops at last attack on me as I wasn`t online that time I couldn`t save them. But that gives me a opening room for training full space of 240 AXEMEN and I`m going straight for them from now on. But I need all the members help on this. Here is my Production:
Lumber: 260 per hour
Clay: 220 per hour
Iron: 183 per hour
Crop: 245 per hour
Warehouse capacity: 5000
Granary capaciy: 4000

Barrack LVL: 7.
AXEMEN COSTING:
LIMBER-130, CLAY-120, IRON-170 and CROP-70
TRAINING TIME FOR whole 240 axemen = 00:10:38 X 240 = 42.53HR

so I`m calling for CRF AXEMEN as following ratio:
LIMBER-65, CLAY- 60, Iron-85, CROP- 50 (MINIMUM)
if anyone can send more with multiplying above ratio will be grate.
(X 50 member = 25 AXEMEN, training time = 04:20:00 )
the call is for next for 72HR.
so I can train 75 AXEMEN with the help of the member in 48 hr. and with my production I can train at least another 75 at least.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE. IGM ME IN TRAVIAN.
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Yoo, guys on the forum again. Thought nobody was on it anymore.. So Didnt read everything
Im going to do that now:P
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 pm

What is really going on. I don`t see any progress.....
Back to top Go down
dhamm

PostSubject: Need Sitters   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

hi

I need sitters..

I need it around 2100+5.30GMT to 0900+5.30GMT

I also can sit for anyone else time excluding the above

Dhamm

Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm

I sit for FUNKY and GAZ and as I know Funky also sit for 2(me and NEVON). I think you should ask GAZ. Gaz also sit my account. So If you sit him also it should be great for team work. I always check GAZ and FUNKY whenever I log in and as I know they both do so for me. If you can get GAZ as your sitter and you also sit for him it means we the nearest 4 will be in great touch and can see our back and can make war plan with good effect.
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I can sit for u... Can u do the same for me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Oow and i totally agree with u, this Team is going the Wrong way.
Nobody is on the forum, there only 3 in the Team i guess so if someone needs help i dont think its going to work than... Sad
Back to top Go down
dhamm

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm

I will sit for you, just giveme your name or IGM me .. my account is Dhamm
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi guys,
I have asked picaro to try and help you guys get the rest of your group together.
This does not mean he is leader. I would still like to see you guys choose one amongs yourselves, but you are right that their were enough players participating. Below is the complete list of those in your group and picaro and I will be contacting those who haven't posted with IGMs.
Thanks for your patients and lets see what you guys can do!
-TJ

blackfear
funky
gambler
threestar
Olimp
Socc3r_B3ast
NightSKy
picaro
Cabo
xuexi
GAZ
Dhamm
Layzed
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Oke, Thnx. I think it will help if there going to post we can pick a leader and arrange more...
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 am

I THOUGHT THE LEADER IS ALREADY CHOSEN.....
THERE ARE MORE PLAYERS THAN ACTIVE PLAYERS IN FORUM.....
1ST THING IS TO GET THEM HERE....
Back to top Go down
ThreeStar

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:16 pm

I agree with ARZOQ!! Come on guys..
Back to top Go down
Cabo

Cabo

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello fellow members

I've posted it in the general thread but will repeat it here as well, I'm a def player so don't have much attacking force.

Slowly expanding my army and getting near to build my settlers for a 2nd village.
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 pm

So, yet some of players to show up....

ok, they may be joining soon....

I`ll talk to GAZ, you guys start talking others at travian also.

I wanna play full attacking but the leaders have good view of what is happening all over the OAR, so I start to train def too.

Is the LEADER of BETA elected???
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm

i have no facking idee, but i no its pretty fucked up this Beta team. Come on look how many players are in here and only 4 are Posting.....
And the leader sended a message to them and there still arent responding kinda sad...

On Topic:

Yeah i want to attack too i hve my sec village now at 100 population so im building al my recourses to 10 in my capital so i can make 7 fighters in one hour...
Than i can use my sec village to rank and to make more defenders.. so ive got a attack and defend village if i need defence in my attack village my sec village can send it and wen im going to attack i can send the troops from my first village and let my sec village defend my first village wenn my troops are gone...
Back to top Go down
dhamm

PostSubject: 2nd Village   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi Guys,

I am having my residence lvl 10 now and can create the 3 settlers in next 3 days and capture my second village.

I just checked the proper place to start my second village.

on the place we are staying there are very less 9c and 15c valleys.

I guess it is better to capture one sooner coz Pantheons are aggrasively getting what ever available on that are..

I found a 15c near to me which is at (48|-109)..

now I wan't you guys' openion on getting that location for me..

Any objections??

and if I capture the villa I also need some defending troops from you all also coz there is a possibility of getting attacked at that location.

also when I take 15c as my 2nd village I will also run low on resources and therefore my growth will also be minimize

so willl get some hard time on protecting and developing my villages in next few weeks..

tell me your openions or objections about it.

Dhamm
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Do u want to borrow some Recourses ? If i get it back need it too....
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 am

Please just vote for a leader based on who is posting now.
Does anyone have any interest is being the leader?
The leader will me my liaison and will help to organize CFRs, CFDs, and target identification for farm creation.
Thanks,
TJ
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 am

DHAMM,
I have no objection for your new village. some resources r on your way.
ARZOQ
(IN GAME GAMBLER)
Back to top Go down
Layzed

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm

I think were the only one posting here.... So one of us should be it? Heywood how long will it take im in my final year now so im not having a lot of time Razz
Not that im a nerd, but i want to focus on my school because i ruined my first Testweek Sad
Back to top Go down
Cabo

Cabo

PostSubject: Stronghold   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:00 am

Just a thought I had when I saw the igm about the stronghold.

Wouldn't it be better to give a certain piece of the map to each player for example everyone gets a 7x7 or a 10x10 which "belongs" to that person.
Could let people decided for themselves or just assign a piece per player.

Or would it be better to post this question in the main forum?

Since I'm close to building a 2nd village I think I'm going to hold off and build it directly in the stronghold (not a cropper to begin with since it's a rather big distance from the main village).
Back to top Go down
blackfear

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 am

Hello, I think we should vote ARZOQ or Layzed, I am out of this election. Layzed pls make up your mind, so everyone can start voting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Team Chat @@
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next