OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Alpha Team Chat @@

Go down 
+10
wces
Mr. Big
-9-
Kishame
b054267
sparticus4
hokage
Trekker
wt_fws
Heywood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hokage

hokage

Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:11 am

Alright Alpha it is mandatory participition time. We have decided to target the Guardian alliance and wings that are spread throughout our area. Sparticus4 came across a reinforced village where we can take out several players at one. Here is the report:

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=14155034

Once you receive this message, reply back with a IGM stating the # of offensive troops you have to contribute to this attack. If you are a defensive player you may be called upon to provide defensive troops for other villages. Remember this is mandatory participitation.

Jason
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 am

Well Alpha due to lack of support and offense we will not be doing anything in reference to the above post. Sorry to get some of you excited.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 pm

GUYS! We need to step it up!
This group shouldn't just be me, hokage, mayham, spar and -9-!!!!
Where is everyone else!

-9- is still waiting on CFRs from most players!
And Aus3kun never got enough for his settlers so we need to run that again.
AND WE NEED TO START CREATING SOME FARMS!
But to do that we need more then just us 5!
Please post anything if you are not one of these 5!
-TJ
Back to top Go down
JingleJack

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi all I would just Like to let everyone know that I am under attack very day by ?Nemesis? and Rockzz. I have spoken to them and had no relpy from them plz can u help

Last edited by JingleJack on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Alright ?nemesis? Is pantheon and is huge. However I am currently scouting Slayer. Will post the scout here when it's complete. In the meantime jinglejack focus on your crannies, make sure they are not getting any resouces from you. Also don't build any defensive troops for now. They are just gonna get killed.
Back to top Go down
JingleJack

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I have 5 L10 crannies and 2 L5 and the only deff I have is my hero on L2 soon to be on L3
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Report on slayer:

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=14619469

we can take this guy out.
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 am

oh without a doubt we can take him. got to get everyone on the same page though. should we implement a roll call to see who is actually checking the forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 am

Great idea sparticus. Consider this a role call, everyone please post a reply here. We need more teamwork. Let's see who is actually workin with us?
Back to top Go down
JingleJack

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 am

I will help as soon as I have an army to help people with. I can send crop to people if they need but that is all the help I can give at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Present or accounted for Sir! I have a good offense running now. Say when or do it for me... lol
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Offense   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Info Deleted

Last edited by wt_fws on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Offense troops posting)
Back to top Go down
gobin

PostSubject: newbe   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm

hi guys i have just been told i am with alpha how can i help
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Alright Gobin. glad to have you on here. If you use Skype please provide your contact info and I will add you to the Alpha chat room. If you dont it is highly recommended that you start. First off are you being attacked by anyone?
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm

wow not so great role call Crying or Very sad , but atleast we have gobin with us now. i currently have xxx cats built, xxxx legionaires 1 hero with xxxxxatk. and working on a bigger imperian army in my main city of xxxxxxx ready for use on your guys call =]
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey Spar, I edited your post to remove your army info.
Please don't post army info here.
It is not secure.
You can post it in the skype room if you want.
Thanks!

On a different note, I am FINALLY ready for my second village.
Can I get a CFR?
Thanks all,
TJ

Oh and WELCOME ABOARD GOBIN!
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

The following members are considered active in this command team:
mayhem
hokage
heywood
sparticus4
-9-
aus3kun
gobin

The following members are considered inactive in this command team and will be kicked by weeks end if they do not start being active:
Monkey See
JingleJack
FinnMc
Chandan Nasta
borno
nocred
Rewind
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 pm

sorry about the post, my mistake. also 700 of each resource has been sent to you tj. thanks to everyone that helped in the well coordinated attack today. we lost a minimal amount of troops that can be replaced easily. my report is in the skype room along with my rambling about being anxious =]
Back to top Go down
aus3kun

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Saw the report. He should be getting the picture by now, that OAR isn't the right ally to attack. Nice job Spar!
By the way, researching Equites Imperatoris, and now making an offensive, that I'll be taking out my enemies in future. Next stop - catas.
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: TJ CFR   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 am

What can we get for you TJ? How much of what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 am

1 trained.
Still need:
Lumber7000|Clay10000|Iron7600|Crop9000
Thanks Spar, Hokage and Mayhem for sending resources!!
-TJ
Back to top Go down
wt_fws

wt_fws

PostSubject: Hardimans mount 11|-136   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:46 am

Fakes sent

I say we rape one of his nearby alliance members after they send him reinforcements. While the Fakes are enroute. we can keep sending the fakes and really nail them. A little physiological warfare idea from Sparticus.

Lets do this scratch
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 am

OK we have a new target! This guy has attacks inbound to both of my villages now. Both attacks are coming from his capital.

http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=12685

Mayhem and I are acouting now. Will post the reports once they become available.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 am

The scout from Mayhem:

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=16071563

And Mine:

http://s5.travian.com/berichte.php?id=16076439
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

i think he is another new farm for us. we need to teach these scrubs around us that were not to be messed with. ill be on and off skype today so lets get something together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Team Chat @@   Alpha Team Chat @@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Team Chat @@
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next