OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Epsilon Team Chat @@

Go down 
+4
karlfs99
comrade
Mary Read
Heywood
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heywood

Heywood

Epsilon Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 am

This will be a central location for Epsilon team discussions.
Epsilon team is:
Player Tribe (+) (-) Style Satby1 Satby2
nevoncloud03 gauls 89 40
heroes teutons 89 37
tincho teutons 98 18
buduka teutons 105 45
karlfs romans 118 33
comrade007 teutons 135 24
trekker gauls 83 51

Let's start the discussion with who do you want to lead.
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Whoa!! I expected more posts here. Guess I will wait till others make a suggestion as to the leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thelib.com/index.php
comrade

comrade

PostSubject: astrology/comrade   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:48 pm

anyone can be a leader as long as u have the skill and time
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:02 am

I nominate trekker seeing how he is the largest village in our section right now.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 am

cool...

I would like to vote for anyone with some strategic knowledge...
Except me o'course. Need someone dedicated for this group.
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Trekker looks like a good choice to me. Have you talked to him karl??
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Not yet. Was going off size and growth rate.
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 pm

OK. But size is not always an indicator of leadership. But still talk to him, he might have leadership experience.
Back to top Go down
Trekker

PostSubject: Hi   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 am

Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to check in but we had a mix up and I was in two groups

I don't know about you guys but I need sitters >>> anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:33 am

okay guys.. I point to be the CTL for this team.

Is anyone up for the post, I'll help him/her out for the planning instead.
Untill then, I'll lead it.
Updates coming soon today.
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Well, since I have now moved over to OAR, I am guessing I'm not longer in Epsilon CT. So, I will leave it to you fine gentlemen to decide your business.
Back to top Go down
Trekker

PostSubject: Skype   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 am

Hey guys, I"m trekker_us if any of you want to chat
Back to top Go down
Trekker

PostSubject: Leadership   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:17 am

I was second in command of Tigers2 and the sitter for the leader of N&N in the speed server. I try to be online alot but it doesn't always work out. I have no problem leading this team as long as I get help from the team. Nevon seem to have alot on his plate. >>

Forget it, no response to my post, no communication, this isn't much of a team.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Okay guys.. coming back to Forum instead of the Chat rooms...

Those who are not on Trooptool, get on it. Will need to know who is playing Off, and Def and sitter info to catch the sitting players when you are away.

Lets first clear issues with those who has any threats on them? Anybody with threats? Update their details here. We'll work on one by one.
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 am

Howdy, is team Epsilon just OAR or other alliances too? I ask because in my 21x21 I see the following EG Keep players:

termite - 1.grave (108|-30)
msi - msi (109|-31)
Dark Man - Dark Man`s village (110|-31)
Ropak2 - Ropak2A (111|-20)

It would be beneficial to coordinate activities like offense, defense, cfr, etc...

No current threats in my area.
Trooptool updated today.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:04 am

as of now.. we are just OAR.. but EG-Keep also can take part in the team activities.. by individual requests.. not on this forum ATM.
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

Who is currently in Epsilon? Most of the ones on the original list are no longer with us it seems...
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

okay.. seems most of the remainings are currently having no threats..

so better we move on to making farms in our area..

First of all.
We need everyone from Epsilon
1) on the forum and
2) updated their trooptool and
3) have 2 sitters.
Lets have this done by tomorrow.

Will send IGMs and inform for those who are not participating here to be more active here as they are in the game.

Second.
1) We'll have our team divided into Def and Off players.
But the OFF players should have minimum of some def troops of their own to send as reins when needed.
2) We'll be arranging CFRs time to time for the only def players, and for those who needs recovery from their loss of troops in our team/alliance acitivities.
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Who is currently in Epsilon? Most of the ones on the original list are no longer with us it seems...
Back to top Go down
nightsky251

nightsky251

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:06 pm

nguyen hue
the leader had been chosen.
congrat^^
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello Nightsky..

you are in the Beta Team i suppose.. Smile

@ KARLF's question: The below are our current EPSILON players.

GAULS:
nevoncloud03
acacia
Zakalwe

TEUTONS:
comrade007
sibain
buduka

ROMANS:
karlfs
Nguyen Hue

If you are not in the Chat room IGM me.

As most of us are defensively strong, we would need our troops well hidden from scouts.
So lets have Teutons send us enough their scouts who would eat least crops and save our crop production.
IGM me how many scouts you have and how many you would still require at this point of game.

Comrade, Sibain or Buduka.. can anyone of you take up this task of sending the scouts to others?
The CFR will be sent from each player accordingly to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:05 am

Guys, since Nevon and Karlfs are the only to members posting, I will need to kick the others with the exception of Budaka and Comrade007 which are two special cases.
Those kicked can join OAR1 if the want, but OAR is for players active in their command teams.
Thanks,
TJ

To be kicked if not active:
acacia
sibain
Nguyen Hue
Zakalwe
Back to top Go down
Zakalwe

Zakalwe

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

I think that would be both hasty and misguided. I was waiting to see the leadership of the Team decided. I don't post without good reason, but I read the relevant threads (some irrelevant ones too). I also put my skypename on the appropriate thread, but I will now IGM it to NevonCloud03. If you check, you'll see that I am a contributor of both troops and res.

I do hope that value to the team is not judged by frequency of posts.
Back to top Go down
karlfs99

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 am

Howdy all, once I am back from vacation I'll try to get more active and help Nevon with Epsilon. I know he is busy with OAR alliance tasks.

And welcome Zakalwe, I know Epsilon has not yet really come together as a team. Nevon has been busy and no one else (myself included) has stepped up to lead. I don't have much Travian leadership experience yet. I helped z66 out last S5 with organizing resources and troops for the WW attempt. It was a lot of fun. Lets try to get as active as the other teams. :)

Karl
karlfs
Back to top Go down
Zakalwe

Zakalwe

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Thank you Karl. I am aware that various leaders are busy and I appreciate their efforts. It takes a while for these things to come together, and they are better slow and properly done than hasty and ill-judged. I'm sure there will be many opportunities for us to work together soon enough, whether off or def. Am anticipating exciting times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Chat @@   Epsilon Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epsilon Team Chat @@
Page 1 of 1