OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Beta Team Chat @@

Go down 
+5
ARZOQ
blackfear
Layzed
ThreeStar
Heywood
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heywood

Heywood

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 am

This will be a central location for Beta team discussions.
Beta team is:
Player Tribe (+) (-) Style Satby1 Satby2
blackfear romans 35 107
funky gauls 51 95
boxwood romans 64 109

Let's start the discussion with who do you want to lead.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 pm

TEAM BETA! YOU GUYS NEED TO STEP IT UP!
I want to see a lot of posting here!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThreeStar

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 am

Just heard that I was part of beta...what's happening?
Back to top Go down
ThreeStar

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 am

I just sent CFR for defence to FUNKY...for 28.10!
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey guys,
Gambler needs a sitter.
Anyone available?
You guys should get a skype chat room going.
Thanks,
TJ
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Who is the leader of Beta?
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Hee, Guys.

Just joined this Alliance, form the other OAR.
Im not growing really fast, but i will be in a day. Im making my second Settler right now so im having my second village in a day or 2....

Were are the forums by the way, i cant find them. Couldn't find this one to until somebody sended me a message with a link to this one.

Greetz.

Layzed

And guys come on put some post here, nobody is saying anything.
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi guys, we should make this thing work.

Anyone will come with a recommendation for the team leader??

Blackfear
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Yeah i agree to that, i think were the only one in the ''Beta Team'' were the only one posting.
But the leader asked me if i was interested and i am but i have to know what to do as the leader....
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 pm

I`m not getting anything around unless I go for some alliance member around me but will need support from all.
I`m willing to attack the following player around me as they might be big problem for us as they r growing fast. They are
LLareggub (51|-101)
Tribe Gauls
Alliance ©️Helium
Owner Dylan Thomas
Population 335
Troops
There is no
information available.

Amt (46|-101)
Tribe Romans
Alliance C-T.G-F
Owner Baejarfogeti
Population 248

Need your confirmation for the job. And if you chose one of them and ask our members next to me to go for the kill that would be easy. I`ve xx scouts to go for the view and have xx club and xx axe men to go for the job they r not enough but if 3/4 member go for the job it shouldn`t be tough.

With regards,
ARZOQ
(INGAME NAME: GAMBLER)
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I think nobody is.... Sad
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Guys guys guys..
Please do not put your troop info in the forum..

This is just a strategey planning place.. if required to share troop number info.. IGM them..
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Oke,, i can try to arrange it around u to attack them. We need to try to get a block of players from the Beta team with nobody between our villages so were one block of players and Villages .
So that means get ur second village Asap and we have to defeat them one by one until were on block of players, but we hve to watch out because the Nr one Alliance is between us so were not going to attack them only the weak ones with a bad alliance or no alliance.

Does anyone agree with me?
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Sorry Nevon, I forgot about it.

Layzed if we don`t cut the tail of the big alli we will be next target maybe .... so It`s better to clear that we r not afraid and we work together. you see we call 10 troops from all of us means 420 for defense so why not call off troops for the same action. Some fake attacks are not even bad. if we chose our target 1 by 1 and from the end to 1st will it be easy??? or we should cut the 1st one to get the rest easy???
If we can calculate time of arrival and can lunch attack/raid to any target which will reach with in less then 1 min then the defender has to move his troops or has to sacrifice his defending power. If we r lucky we will hit him while he is offline. many may not get any bounty for first 2 or 3 attacks but after that we all can have firm him or them when ever we want.

Lets see what others say.... should we go for the poor or rich???
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Yeah i totally agree with u but i think that at the moment there to powerful for us, they have almost the whole top 50 in their Alliance so i think if we attack one of them were right away a target for them and one on one there better than us so they all going to attack us at the same time so everybody needs his defensive troops so we cant support each-other so will be crushed if were making the wrong attack or the wrong decisions
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

to my opinion we should not go for poor or rich, I think we should study the area carefully and clean it one by one from the "threat". regarding the big ally I believe before we take any action we should be well prepared and also ask the leaders if we need any permission...
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

yeh that is good point too. so you suggest any one or any target ??? I can`t find any as I`m using the net from my cell phone and it`s the worst in speed and to find any target.
It`s better if you guys try to find anyone and just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm

I can look for one, but i hve to get my 3e settler first before im going to attack...
Otherwise my Settlers are all alone in my village and unprotected, and with my second village i can concentrate myself on making troops and try to find good targets.

Bye the way can u guys help me to get the third Settler i will pay u bck what u sended ??
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 am

For the time being I have the same issue Layzed has, I am training my first settlers, hopefully by tomorrow this time I will be ready for my second village... I would like to help you Layzed, I will as soon as I train my settlers.

Right after that we can start organizing, finding targets and start some nice action. Hopefully, we will also have a leader so can get the things done properly.

agree?
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 am

I agree with u...

How are we going to get a Leader,
there only 3 people active on this Forum and were already came with some ideas so i think one of use should be the leader?

i can do it but im in my Senior year so i have to learn a lot and make a lot of tests.... and party all night Razz:P
But yeah im able to do it...
i dont know what Heywood thinks about it he s the leader
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:23 am

I have no problem with that, I dont want to be the leader, too busy doing what I get paid for lol

Let's wait for some more guys if you like and then vote for the leader. Or we can decide it now for one of you guys...

What do you think ARZOQ?
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 am

Im going to learn now, so ill speak to u guys tomorrow and will discuss whose going to be the leader.
by the way arent we the only one in the beta team? that thats the reason that there are so few people here Smile
Back to top Go down
ARZOQ

ARZOQ

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 am

I`ve no problem.... I vote for you as the leader. Lets see others vote.
Back to top Go down
Layzed

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm

How much people are there in the Beta Squad? Nobody is facking posting
Back to top Go down
blackfear

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 am

yes, this is very bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Team Chat @@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Team Chat @@   Beta Team Chat @@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Team Chat @@
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next