OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

alliance join dado13dado

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dado13dado

alliance join dado13dado Empty
PostSubject: alliance join dado13dado   alliance join dado13dado I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 am

Hii

nick:dado13dado
rank (current): 37
village: Croatia (84/-53) 227 population 2 http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=hr&server=s5.travian.com&player=dado13dado&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
troops: phalanx(105) and sworsmen(4) and a hero phalanx lvl 2(deff)
i play mostly off but on this server for now deff but i will be ready for raids and off, i am very active player i had a more troops but i was defending my former allaynce buddy but me and former leader had argue because i was second in command.. farao
I am from Croatia (middle Europe) so i am +01:00 gtm and i appologise if my english isn't excellent cheers
I am 18 and a half years old i play travian for 3 years and i am very skilled i play on hr1,3 and ba1 servers and in all of that i am in the first 1000 players mostly i play with romans and teutons but i am playing on ba1 off gaul so'...
I am always in the strongest allyances and i play for alliance i cooperate with neighbours very well i won't disapoint you...
Back to top Go down

alliance join dado13dado
Page 1 of 1