OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

HARMI (Denied) Deleting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harmi

HARMI (Denied) Deleting Empty
PostSubject: HARMI (Denied) Deleting   HARMI (Denied) Deleting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 am

1)

“I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum”
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"

2)

Playername: HARMI

3)

Ranking: 301

4)

Village description: Kurakylä, 46|-26, population 246, village rank 282

5)

Map location:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=fi&country=America&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=EG-OAR&player=HARMI&groupby=group&casen=on&format=png&

6)

Troops: Clubswingers, spearmen and paladins.

7)

Playing style:

Planning to get a good cropper from far away, build an army which can take out ww-defences and use it when needed. Smile I am not an aggressive player in a way that I would spend my main troops for a stupid cause. I am also going to keep a good defensive army.

I am cooperative player. That however does not mean that I will send my future main army to die for a stupid cause. Very Happy

Cool

Current alliance:
FF¹

9)

I feel that my current alliance is not "good enough". They seem a bit unorganized and that is not what I am looking for in an alliance.

10)

I have no special reason. I don't really know any players on this server and I took a look at the alliances near me. Decided to apply to your alliance.

11)

I will bring you an army which can be used at endgame. I am active ingame, not so active in forums. That is counting on that you have an irc-channel or something for faster communications.

12)

Not much to say for extra info. Last 2 servers I played on I got to build a wonder in my own village. Now I am not hoping to do that again. ;P

13)

Just some guy trying to kill my clubswingers with his TT. Got hit badly once but now he has stopped due to his troops meeting my spearman and my trusty clubswingers finishing the job at his village.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: HARMI (Denied) Deleting   HARMI (Denied) Deleting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 am

Hi Harmi

Quote :
I am cooperative player. That however does not mean that I will send my future main army to die for a stupid cause. Very Happy

Does that mean would you like to keep your hammer only for hitting the Natars or WW village? Or would you like to help out the ally too when it actually requires your hammer to take down an Enemy?

Quote :

I will bring you an army which can be used at endgame. I am active ingame, not so active in forums. That is counting on that you have an irc-channel or something for faster communications.

Although we have an IRC channel buzzing 24/7...
we need constant updates at the forum. And our major updates/info are posted in the forum.
So we do require players using the forum too.
Back to top Go down
harmi

PostSubject: Re: HARMI (Denied) Deleting   HARMI (Denied) Deleting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

For the endgame or taking over an enemy village with endgame army. That is what I prefer. As I said, I am not very willing to spend the army for some minor dispute unless it is 100% certain that my troops will return.

Naturally I would read the forums but I have never been much of a talker at forums.
Back to top Go down
harmi

PostSubject: Re: HARMI (Denied) Deleting   HARMI (Denied) Deleting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm

This application is cancelled. Things are getting too hectic on our national speed server so I am quitting now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARMI (Denied) Deleting   HARMI (Denied) Deleting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARMI (Denied) Deleting
Page 1 of 1