OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

cut throat (Denied)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cut throat

cut throat (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: cut throat (Denied)   cut throat (Denied) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 am

1) Rules :
“I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum”
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"
These two sentences are mandatory for the membership to be accepted - Yes I have read and accepted them

2) Player Name:
cut throat - The account is a trio, played by HK(me), ahl and Simon

Simon is also on s3 with the name typhoon there and is one of the leaders of the 9th ranked alliance - D force
HK(me) and ahl are currently experiencing the engame on s6, we r fighting along LoD!!

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
Village name - 1, coordinates - (122|-58), population - 149, Only 1 village yet but the second is soon to come - 1939

5) Map Location:
cut throat (Denied) Map.php?lang=en&country=America&server=s5.travian

On the second column, the 4th last name is mine.

6) Troops Description:
Currently I have clubs, Axemen and scouts, Paladins are just about to come and after them spearmen

7) Playing Game Style:
Well, I like hunting resources (HK), my best pal ahl likes bloodshed and killing and my friend simon likes the both of them more than us Very Happy
So we r more of an aggressive players. What I do is that my croppers are always pure offensive and the others are all pure defensive.

8 ) Current Alliance:
Well we were a member of TS, we just joined it temporarily.

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
We want to leave TS because it is finishing and members of it are joining other well organized alliances, like tricker joined you. We also want to be part of a powerful and organized alliance.

10) Reasons to join us:
Obvious - you guys are a powerful and organized alliance. Most of your members are located close to me, e.g Rudy5

11) What you will bring to us:
Well me(HK) and ahl are known for our co-operation on s6 and take part in everything whether it is donating to the WW, fighting, team defense, diplomacy and stuff. Typhoon has experience with diplomacy as being a leader of a top alliance on s3. This account is online most of the time as it is a trio and u will receive alot of co-operation from us.

12) Extra Info:
This account is a trio, mostly online and you will not experience a yellow dot even! My 13x13 and beyond is under my control except ur member Rudy5, my next village (a cropper) will be in my 7x7 and we will kick some!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: Simon was a member of lonar on the last s3 and was named cheeky monkey there. Lonar won the server and Simon ended with 39 villages and 120ish ranked pop.

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
Well a very embarrasing event took place, Rudy5 is only about 6 blocks away. He attacked me with EI's and as they r pretty fast No one could notice the attack and some of my clubs had just arrived home (about 40) and got killed Embarassed

He was only successful because he attacked with the fastest roman troops and is located very close to me and I assure you that this is not gonna happen again. I hope that u will be satisfied by my application and I hope to see my embassy with an invite from you guys. Have a nice day.

Last edited by cut throat on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

cut throat (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: cut throat (Denied)   cut throat (Denied) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 am

HI cut throat,

Your application is denied.
Due to getting farmed and to able to defend/avoid.
Back to top Go down

cut throat (Denied)
Page 1 of 1