OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

""Bryven"""

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryven

""Bryven""" Empty
PostSubject: ""Bryven"""   ""Bryven""" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 am

1) Rules :
You must have read the rules before post your candidature.
You will find in the rules a precise sentence put it here.
i) The Forum rules are here : https://ofarevolution.forumotion.com/forum-rules-f1/forum-rules-t2.htm
ii) The Membership Rules are here: https://ofarevolution.forumotion.com/oar-membership-requests-f5/rules-membership-request-t4.htm (The first post only)

These two sentences are mandatory for the membership to be accepted.

2) Player Name: Bryven
"put the nickname that you use in game"

3) Ranking: 2996
"put the ranking that you are in the moment of the request"

4) Villages Description: Omni 396 176,-13 RANK 2076
"put the name, coordinates, population, ranking of each village"

5) Map Location: SOUTHEAST ... map tool is worthless my town is not showing up and it is difficult to use
Use this link http://travmap.shishnet.org/ to create one map with the location of your village and our alliance. Then if you are more skilled post a screen shot of that map,or just copy paste the link of he map.

6) Troops Description: Have mostly def troops up to Equites Imperatoris
"is not needed put the exact number of troops but let us know which kind of troops you have the ability to create in the moment of the request"

7) Playing Game Style: Defensive working on being more aggressive
"you are an aggressive player?? a defensive player?? will you cooperate with the Alliance??.. let us know a bit how you play"

8 ) Current Alliance: D.I.E.
"in case you are already in Alliance, let us know which one"

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance: Small and weak although some members are extremely close to me and if they want to join the alliance i get accepted into i will ask you to respect that fact and let them join the two or three in mind are good players with multiple villas.
"simple... which are the reasons to leave?"

10) Reasons to join us: Bigger alliance and more protection
"explain to us, which are the reasons that make you wish join OAR"

11) What you will bring to us: Extremely active in game. Dual account. Endgame experienced full servered player with a cunning intellect.
"let us know the good things that you will bring to our alliance... active in game, active in forums.. new ideas, suggestions, ready to fight??"

12) Extra Info:Played on us3 all the way through 21 villages when all was said and done. Our WW finished 2nd That was my first time playing.
"give all kind of extra info that you want, just to benefit your candidature"

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks : NONE
"give the name of the attacker or defender , the guild and some result
Back to top Go down
bryven

""Bryven""" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ""Bryven"""   ""Bryven""" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 am

"I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum"
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"

Also on us3 i sat for a top 50th ranked player who had a 30 + villages and a 85000 wheat/hr capital. I understand this game and will see it through to the end.
Back to top Go down

""Bryven"""
Page 1 of 1