OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Hi or Hello

Go down 
+21
Zatioichi
Kalina
tricker
BadG
hash
elebak
Batman
DocAwsume3
ice-wolf
Evaldas16
wt_fws
sparticus4
z66
hokage
Snow
Mary Read
Serenity12
vishal zende
Heywood
Esceulus
NevonCloud
25 posters
AuthorMessage
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi guys..

just a forum if you just wanna say hello!!!!
Back to top Go down
Esceulus

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Hello...

well I'll say a bit more.

I'm James - was with Zombie then rolled up the ranks into eg-oar..

Anyhow - I'm also playing uk3[as Mission] & com4 [Esceulus] - trying different tactics -

Outside of Travian - I've just graduated university and I'm taking a year out before going on to study my GDL [Masters Law]. For the year I'm trolling around, renovating a house & working part time along with your general sporting activities.

Anyhow - let the intro's commence.
Back to top Go down
Heywood

Heywood

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

Hi All,
My name is TJ.
I am a 35 year old Software Engineer from Boston, MA, USA.
I have played about 6 time through now on three different servers (S2, 5, and 7) as Heywood and on S7 as Sule but I am just an S5 guy now. This will be my 4th time on S5 and I have played with Taupi, DCT, and ZOMBIE before joining OAR.
Looking forward to playing a multi-account so I can free up some time to spend with my kids.
And I am looking forward to playing again with all you.
Cheers!
-TJ
P.S. USE OAR SKYPE CHAT ROOM!
Back to top Go down
vishal zende

vishal zende

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:16 am

Hello everyone.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Serenity12

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: say "HI" xD   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 am

Hello everyone!!!!!

remember me? no? oh..... LOL

just want to say Hi, hahahah
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

Hi All,

It's me, Mary Read, real name Brenda. Most of you know me as Leader, then Guru of OAR. Other than playing around on a couple other servers to get a feel for the game, this last server was my first. I started out as just a member of Divine Champions Templar (DCT), but slowly rose thru the ranks as Recruiter/Diplomate, then Co-Leader and Assistant to the Founder. After DCT was taken down by Neo's pet attack dino, TYRANNUS, I moved over to ZOMBIE where I was just another member. When ZOMBIE when down under UA, I was asked by Don to lead OAR. The rest is more or less history.

I too am looking forward to the re-start of s5. I will be dualing with another fine player, but I will let her introduce herself. Don't want to steal her thunder. I am most excited about seeing what this great team can do when given the chance to start from the beginning. Remember guys and gals, we were only about 3 months old when the server ended!!

Long Live OAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thelib.com/index.php
Snow

Snow

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 am

Hello everyone Smile

I am Sara aka SnowLily (Snow). S5 was my 1st server. I was Leader of Heavens White Pearl (HWP) together with gohan for months.

Travian is a nice game whn you have the time to play, I don't. I am entering my last year on September (to much school work, study plus I do work part time), so I am not coming back to play (too much stress for me lol! ).

I am honour to be a part of OAR and will visit the forum from time to time, just for a lil visits, if that is ok with you of course Rolling Eyes

I belive OAR will be one of the best alliance because of all of you, your energy and your awesome team work.
Back to top Go down
hokage

hokage

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:36 am

Hey All,

The name is Jason. I'm an Air Traffic Controller in the U.S. Navy. S5 was my first go at Travian, looking forward to doing it again.
Back to top Go down
z66

z66

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 am

Howdy People! My name is Ashley...yes, a girl....from the USA. I first started playing travian when my computer science buddies at college got me into it....a few years back. I started out on s3 under the name zgalaxy... then moved onto s5 with the name zgalaxy (used the name in a few rounds). During one of the rounds, I also played s7 as Yelhsa. I was this last time z66. I have been in some type of leadership since the first few months of playing on Travian. I started out with a small alliance that the leaders quit, so I started a new alliance and moved my active teammates over...soon building to be strong enough to be a wing under Taupi. I have played with Taupi most of my time on Travian and then this time we merged with ZOMBIE which in turn merged with OAR. I have totally enjoyed playing Travian. I am looking forward to a Dual account along-side Heywood. This will be nice since I have been working a lot of hours at work, and also have many changes coming up soon. You guys are awesome...and I love teaming up with you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
sparticus4

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am

hello all im Joe from the small town of mingo junction in ohio. im a Paramedic and a 911 dispatcher. im super excited to get another round going with everyone again as this will be my 4th round and hopefully the best.

also heywood, hopefully the hurricane didnt affect you much did it? i was up around your area and it was cloudy and windy but that was about the extent 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeypastore
wt_fws

wt_fws

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey all,
Joshua here. I work with Jason a.k.a. Hokage. for a a bit longer anyway. (He's moving on to bigger and better). Work up in the Seattle area and love it. I also play Oil Empires @ Itch.com. Another role playing game but the server is reset around every 30-45 days. Everything has the same principle really so I have been getting them to try Travian.. lol

It's all Good Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Evaldas16

Evaldas16

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 pm

YO! i'm Evaldas from Europe, Lithuania
Back to top Go down
ice-wolf

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: hai   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am

hello all..
im newbie here..
hope we can be great team.
Back to top Go down
DocAwsume3

DocAwsume3

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Hello guys new to the alliance i hope this works out afro
Back to top Go down
Batman

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello fellow grunts( and gruntesses), thought I should pop my head up to see who is around this time on s5.

As you may have worked out from my name, was Bats of Zombie (gone but not forgot) last time, and I am very pleased to see some familiar names present.

Hope to help each and all of you from start to endgame, and have loads of giggles and murder during.

LONG LIVE THE ....................(choose from the following)

GOD/KING/QUEEN/PRESIDENT/CHAIRMAN/REPUBLIC/ALLIANCE/BAR-STEWARD/RAT-CATCHER
Back to top Go down
elebak

elebak

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:31 am

hi
im matty
erm...hi
not sure what to say
bye
Back to top Go down
hash

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Hello Team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadG

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Dutchy   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi all,

I'm Michiel van Duijn and I'm from Holland geek
I am 21 years young and work in the cathering industry. Always different hours so always online on different hours xD

Cya out there!
Back to top Go down
tricker

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Tory. This is my second server (about 2 years ago now). I am from Florida and am a Merchant Mariner(very large oil tankers; ships). Very happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Kalina

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Keith from Bonnie (if not a bit wet and cold) Scotland, I'm not gonna give my age but lets just say it's a big number Embarassed . Lookin forward to fighting beside ya and haveing some fun along the way.
Back to top Go down
Zatioichi

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:08 am

Hey, I'm Zatioichi and I just joined today.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.
So, hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Firebird

Firebird

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi All,

I am Ammar Jouma'a from Syria, living and working in Saudi Arabia in Construction field, on line most of the time and love this World of OAR,

Best regards to all,

Ammar
Back to top Go down
Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Hello everyone,

Zakalwe here.

There will be a few ups and downs along the way, but I'm sure we'll have fun together.

Greetings to all.
Back to top Go down
dhamm

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi I am Dhamm

from Sri Lanka - working as a consultant for IT solutions.

Happy to be in the alliance

skype - dhamm
Back to top Go down
Octavius_Doofus

Octavius_Doofus

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:36 am

Hi Everyone! I'm Larry. This is my 3rd server. I really enjoy this game, especially. The great people you meet. Looking forward to working with everyone here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi or Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi or Hello   Hi or Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi or Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OAR Of A Revolution :: The GossipCenter :: The Free Beer-
Jump to: