OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Lycan - Membership Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lycan

Lycan - Membership Request Empty
PostSubject: Lycan - Membership Request   Lycan - Membership Request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 pm

1) Rules :
i) The Forum rules are here : I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum.
ii) The Membership Rules are here: I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR.

2) Player Name:
lycan

3) Ranking:
4) Villages Description:
Name:underworld
Pop: 200
Co-ord:(20/-54)

5) Map Location:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian.com&player=lycan&town=underworld&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&

6) Troops Description:
Legs n Imps. Good enough to carry out constant multiple raids. Very Happy

7) Playing Game Style:
Team player-mainly offensive, in search of a defensive partner, very effective team player.

8 ) Current Alliance:
None
9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
N.A.

10) Reasons to join us:
Discipline followed in this alliance.

11) What you will bring to us:
Active almost 16 hrs a day.

12) Extra Info:
Experienced in s7.com and s2.in.

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
No big battles, regional conflicts, raids and dodging every attacks from nearby members giving them absolutely no bounties.

Last edited by lycan on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barbaros

Barbaros

PostSubject: Re: Lycan - Membership Request   Lycan - Membership Request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
lycan

PostSubject: Re: Lycan - Membership Request   Lycan - Membership Request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Reasons for Suspect ??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycan - Membership Request   Lycan - Membership Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lycan - Membership Request
Page 1 of 1