OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

ncegc: Membership Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ncegc

ncegc: Membership Request Empty
PostSubject: ncegc: Membership Request   ncegc: Membership Request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 am

1) Rules :
I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum
I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR

2) Player Name:
ncegc

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
Village1: MoRDoR (147|-54), pop=107, rank=8240

5) Map Location:
ncegc: Membership Request Map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian

6) Troops Description:
Clubbies, some Spears, Paladins in the next 48 hours (defensive option will increase soon)

7) Playing Game Style:
This is my first time playing. Being a Teuton I naturally opted for the aggressive option. But if the need be, I can defend which is what I am doing right now. Sitting tight against raids, not leaking resources and growing my attacking force.

8 ) Current Alliance:
Mongols: rank=43. This is an alliance of players from Mongolia

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
I am an outlier in the alliance. My allies are a bit distant, which makes it hard to give or take.

10) Reasons to join us:
I am looking to join a team that wants to dominate my sector (SE). I see that EG-OAR+ has a good density of players to the west of me. Also there are two which are in my neighborhood - I can work together with them.

11) What you will bring to us:
Solid teamwork base. Quick to learn. My immediate plan is to build an attacking force of 1:1 pop.

12) Extra Info:
My work entails me to have access to travian non-stop for 12 hours a day. I live in Asia, so will be active when most are sleeping in the Western hemisphere.

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
Not any major clashes, yet but I am the first to start raiding in my 7x7. Currently about 10 raids daily.
Back to top Go down

ncegc: Membership Request
Page 1 of 1