OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrulz

V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) Empty
PostSubject: V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)   V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:08 am

1)rules:
2) Player Name:V_E_N_O_M
3) Ranking: 6000 right now coz its been less than a week since joining and i am focused more on building troops still i think the pop growth is not bad
4) Villages Description:Kobras villa 154, -80 current pop 86 would cross 100 within a day or two
5) http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian.com&player=v_E_n_o_m&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
6) Troops Description: right now clubbies by E.O.D scouts
7) Playing Game Style: aggressive
8 ) Current Alliance: none
9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance: i would have one if ihad joined an alliance

10) Reasons to join us: just want to join an agressive alliance
12) Extra Info: multiplayer account, three days after building troops i have already raided 40,000 resouces
13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks : none just want to raid for some more days and build my village
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)   V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 am

Impressive growth, clearly shows your army level.

But the application needs correct formatting, and you missed something at point 1) .
Back to top Go down
mrulz

PostSubject: hi   V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I thought UTP SEDS were part of the SEDS meta and joined them what happend to SEDS. Bit confused about it. Question
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)   V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 am

SEDS is no more.

if you wanna stay with UTP please tell it.
If not please re-correct your application, we'll reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)   V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V_E_N_O_M (Player Update and Format Correction Needed)
Page 1 of 1