OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Oldguy Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oldguy

Oldguy Application Empty
PostSubject: Oldguy Application   Oldguy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm

“I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum”
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"

2) Player Name: Oldguy

3) Ranking: 2813

4) Villages Description: The Bedroom (17|-104), 4-6 Pop :370 / The Kitchen 9c (9|-103) Pop: 75

5) Map Location:
Uhttp://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&country=America&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=OAR&player=OldGuy&town=The%20Bedroom&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&

6) Troops Description:
I'm starting the build up of Mainly defensive troops in my 9c, I haven't built large troops in the first village, but I have enough there of traps and troops to protect it.

7) Playing Game Style:
I'll play More defensive in this server, at least fro now. However I played Teuton on other so :-)

8 ) Current Alliance:
C-T.G-F

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
we don't leave alliances we leave leaders :-))

10) Reasons to join us:
Proximity, Good relationship with many members, I also liked the fact that many tried to rescue other members troops that I've trapped.

11) What you will bring to us:
Experience from Other servers,in both assistance and leading alliances.
I hate SIM City Players.
I Play for Fun and to make friends.

12) Extra Info:

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
I got mainly attacked by OAR Members :-)
but I think i did well defending my village.
Back to top Go down

Oldguy Application
Page 1 of 1