OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Spicy Chicken (On Hold)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spicy Chicken

Spicy Chicken (On Hold) Empty
PostSubject: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 pm

1)Rules:
“I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum”
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"
2) Player Name:Spicy Chicken
3) Ranking:250
4) Villages Description:Cranny?(29|-34),pop:252
5) Map Location:http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=zh&country=America&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=EG-OAR&player=Spicy%20Chicken&groupby=player&colby=alliance&casen=on&format=png&
6) Troops Description:today only 1 imperian hero
7) Playing Game Style:defensive player
8 ) Current Alliance:©️Lithium
9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance: i looking for a strong alliance,current alliance is lack of communication.
10) Reasons to join us: i am a team player and i need a strong alliance
11)What you will bring to us:a active romans player
12) Extra Info:gold member,experience player
13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :no
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi, Spicy Chicken

Troop counts not required..

BTW.. you say you have not been involved in any battles..
Then why do you have only 1 Imperian Hero?
You play defensive as you have mentioned.. then where is your def army?
Back to top Go down
Spicy Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

NevonCloud wrote:
Hi, Spicy Chicken

Troop counts not required..

BTW.. you say you have not been involved in any battles..
Then why do you have only 1 Imperian Hero?
You play defensive as you have mentioned.. then where is your def army?

hi,i have almost 25 imperian in last 10 days (i killed 60+ troops in last 2 week),but cleared by Berith Evil or Very Mad ,i decided never train any troop in this fews week,i think i made a right decision because Berith is a active player(i cant on 24 hours),he scout me anytime,and i still have enough of crannies so i wont train my troops Very Happy i trained the hero only for experiance,i said i have not been involved in any battles because the 25 imperian is too litter Embarassed ,now my 1 day production can trainn 68 imperian.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 am

we dont intake players without troops and who cannot defend themselves ...

I am sorry, but you can try again when you get the troops.
You have time for until this week to train and have minimum of equal amounts of troops and maintain them.

Do not post troop counts here, but we'll check once when you are ready and update here.
Back to top Go down
Spicy Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:21 am

NevonCloud wrote:
we dont intake players without troops and who cannot defend themselves ...

I am sorry, but you can try again when you get the troops.
You have time for until this week to train and have minimum of equal amounts of troops and maintain them.

Do not post troop counts here, but we'll check once when you are ready and update here.

i just open my 2nd village for 3days,now i starting to train my troops.i know that my troops is weak but i can protect myself because i always is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spicy Chicken (On Hold)   Spicy Chicken (On Hold) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spicy Chicken (On Hold)
Page 1 of 1