OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Share | 

green_mamba (Denied)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
green_mamba

PostSubject: green_mamba (Denied)   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:00 pm

1) Rules :

I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum.
I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR.

2) Player Name:
green_mamba

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
uno, (7|-123), 49, 8943

5) Map Location:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=S.E.D.S1&player=green_mamba&town=uno&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&

6) Troops Description:
as of the moment i could create phalanxes and my phalanxes are already double-digit

7) Playing Game Style:
i believe i'm an aggressive player in that i always aim to make weaker players delete their accounts by making them farms or bombarding them with cata's. i am also a defensive player. i always play with gauls because of the big crannies - making me farm-proof - and the trappers that discourage small-time attackers. i am also a team player. i always read alliance forums and make suggestions and i also join group attacks etc.

8 ) Current Alliance:
none at the moment

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
not applicable

10) Reasons to join us:
i want to join OAR because I want to be in an alliance that will boost me up instead of dragging me down. i believe that i should be among competent and competitive players instead of among slackers.

11) What you will bring to us:
i believe that i should be able to provide adequate assistance on providing defensive troops, providing speedy attackers and resource protection because of the crannies that i will build. i am 6 hours during weekdays and almost 24 hours during weekends.

12) Extra Info:
i speak 4 languages... english, french, spanish and another language that might reveal my nationality so it'll be a secret for now. my skills could be useful.

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
i registered oct 4, and i have made 20 successful raids since then. i had a neighbor attack me but i have now retaliated and wiped out his troops. and i just had another neighbor attack me and all his troops are now imprisoned.

Last edited by NevonCloud on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updates in battles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi green_mamba,

You currently do not suffice our minimum requirements.
Thus your application is kept on hold until then and your growth will be monitored.

New S5 .com: NevonCloud03
Old S5 .com: amrita_13 (dual with amrita)
S7 .com: nevoncloud13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 am

Your Application has been DENIED.
For your slow growth and no troops.

New S5 .com: NevonCloud03
Old S5 .com: amrita_13 (dual with amrita)
S7 .com: nevoncloud13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   

Back to top Go down

green_mamba (Denied)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1