OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

green_mamba (Denied)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
green_mamba

green_mamba (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: green_mamba (Denied)   green_mamba (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:00 pm

1) Rules :

I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum.
I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR.

2) Player Name:
green_mamba

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
uno, (7|-123), 49, 8943

5) Map Location:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=S.E.D.S1&player=green_mamba&town=uno&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&

6) Troops Description:
as of the moment i could create phalanxes and my phalanxes are already double-digit

7) Playing Game Style:
i believe i'm an aggressive player in that i always aim to make weaker players delete their accounts by making them farms or bombarding them with cata's. i am also a defensive player. i always play with gauls because of the big crannies - making me farm-proof - and the trappers that discourage small-time attackers. i am also a team player. i always read alliance forums and make suggestions and i also join group attacks etc.

8 ) Current Alliance:
none at the moment

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
not applicable

10) Reasons to join us:
i want to join OAR because I want to be in an alliance that will boost me up instead of dragging me down. i believe that i should be among competent and competitive players instead of among slackers.

11) What you will bring to us:
i believe that i should be able to provide adequate assistance on providing defensive troops, providing speedy attackers and resource protection because of the crannies that i will build. i am 6 hours during weekdays and almost 24 hours during weekends.

12) Extra Info:
i speak 4 languages... english, french, spanish and another language that might reveal my nationality so it'll be a secret for now. my skills could be useful.

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
i registered oct 4, and i have made 20 successful raids since then. i had a neighbor attack me but i have now retaliated and wiped out his troops. and i just had another neighbor attack me and all his troops are now imprisoned.

Last edited by NevonCloud on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updates in battles)
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   green_mamba (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi green_mamba,

You currently do not suffice our minimum requirements.
Thus your application is kept on hold until then and your growth will be monitored.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   green_mamba (Denied) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 am

Your Application has been DENIED.
For your slow growth and no troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green_mamba (Denied)   green_mamba (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

green_mamba (Denied)
Page 1 of 1