OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

S5 member NEW: Titan156

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan156

S5 member NEW: Titan156 Empty
PostSubject: S5 member NEW: Titan156   S5 member NEW: Titan156 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 am

Hello, I am Titan156

I am new to S5. My current rank at the time of this post is 506. The name of my village is Dunder Mifflin, 42, -77, pop 71. I've tried using that link to make the map but I can't figure it out or its not working for me. Right now i'm only able to make clubswingers...I've been successfully defending my village but i'm still struggling to the troops up. This is a slow but sure game and I play the Romans in another US server (#2). I like to focus on production a lot first and then wait for the day to come when I'm able to make more troops much faster. I'm trying the game out as teuton though right now so i'm going to be a bit more aggressive. I'm not in a current alliance, but i've been communicating with Vishal Zende of this alliance OAR. I just wanted to be in any alliance to start the game but I wasn't aware of this one and I like what I see. Only as long as its not taking too seriously beyond how serious a game should really be taken. I think since i'm living literally right next to an OAR member that teamwork will be very effective. This morning a player that goes by the name Evaldas15 from the village ⊱⋛⋋#1⋌⋚⊰ (41,-80). He brought 4 legionnaires and lost one of them. I had 4 clubswingers and lost three. he got only 10 clay out the whole thing. its still early...i'll get back at him sometime. patience. well...Hope that you guys invite me into the alliance. i'd be glad to help. oh and one more thing.... i read the four rules.
Back to top Go down
Mary Read

Mary Read

S5 member NEW: Titan156 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S5 member NEW: Titan156   S5 member NEW: Titan156 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 am

Hi Titan,

Well,you seem to be a very xperienced player. However we are VERY strict on following the format. THe idea is if you can't follow a simple question/answer form, how can you follow complicated attack or defense orders.

You have all the information required, but you did not use the question numbers as a guide. Please redo with the question number and the corresponding answer.

Thanks!
Mary Read
Alliance Guru
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thelib.com/index.php

S5 member NEW: Titan156
Page 1 of 1