OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Server 5 Re-Start Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary Read

Mary Read

Server 5 Re-Start Plans Empty
PostSubject: Server 5 Re-Start Plans   Server 5 Re-Start Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi All,

Well, it is getting close to the server re-starting. We have not yet been locked out, so there is probably at least 2 weeks or so left. No sense waiting. Wink

I have started this thread for general discussions regarding the re-start. It should be limited to basic organization, officer selections, alliance rules, quadrant choice and other related discussions. DO NOT post any classified, confidential or sensitive information here. Any posts deemed to be in violation of that, will be deleted without warning or notice.

Let's all start getting geared up and ready to hit this hard when the server opens. We have a great team with some excellent new members coming on board. I am confident that together we will have no problem grabbing a Top 10 alliance spot. In fact, I believe we can easily be in the Top 5. And that ladies and gentlemen begins HERE!

Still Guru Very Happy ,
Mary Read
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thelib.com/index.php
Mary Read

Mary Read

Server 5 Re-Start Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server 5 Re-Start Plans   Server 5 Re-Start Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi All,

Well, as of yesterday, we were still not locked out of s5, so we still have some time. PLEASE, make the best of it. Once the game starts, it will become very hectic, very quickly. You all need to ready for that. Have a plan of action for the first month at least. If you are dualing, make sure you and your dual are of the same mind. The first week is NOT the time to find out you each have different plans.

Also, if you are not on Skype (like me), then PLEASE download it now. It will be our primary communication platform. If you need help or quidance on what to do, just ask any officer. They will be glad to get you started.

Finally, just a reminder. Neo will be back!!! He now knows exactly what to do to control the server. Whether or not he will be an enemy this round is yet to be determined. However, you all need to be ready for ANYTHING!!!! This promises to be a VERY exciting server!!!

Good Luck,
Mary
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thelib.com/index.php

Server 5 Re-Start Plans
Page 1 of 1