OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Octavius_Doofus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octavius_Doofus

Octavius_Doofus

Octavius_Doofus Empty
PostSubject: Octavius_Doofus   Octavius_Doofus I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 pm

1) Rules :
You must have read the rules before post your candidature.
You will find in the rules a precise sentence put it here.

i) The Forum rules are here : https://ofarevolution.forumotion.com/forum-rules-f1/forum-rules-t2.htm
I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum.

ii) The Membership Rules are here: https://ofarevolution.forumotion.com/oar-membership-requests-f5/rules-membership-request-t4.htm (The first post only)
I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR

These two sentences are mandatory for the membership to be accepted.

2) Player Name:
Octavius_Doofus

3) Ranking:

Current ranking as of 11/24: 5421
Previous ranking listed in this app: 6008 (initial application), 5893 as of 11/22; 5539 as of 11/23

4) Villages Description:
Village name: Upidstay
Coordinates: 226, -27
Current population as of 11/24: 250

Previous population included in this application: 227 (initial), 235 as of 11/22, 244 as of 11/23

Current village ranking as of 11/24: 5263
Previous village ranking listed in this app: 6247 (initial application), 6139 as of 11/22, 5744 as of 11/23, 5623 as of 11/24

5) Map Location:

[img]Octavius_Doofus Map11[/img]

6) Troops Description:
My current troop production capability includes Legos, and Imperians. (EIs as of 11/22), Imperians and EIs.

7) Playing Game Style:
I am a smart-aggressive player. I look for opportunites to capitalize and take them for my best interest. There are always larger players who think they can find an opportunity to catch me off guard. I am online continuously via pc or mobile phone. I never let larger players catch me sleeping. I also don't provoke the larger players with irrelevant IGMs or counter attacks. My philosophy is to give them nothing, while at the same time continue to grow as hard and fast as I can. Low hanging fruit is mine to take.

I am intensely loyal. My commitment is to the Alliance. Its needs, offensive, defensive and resource. I believe in two-way communication. Victory is not had by the actions of one individual. Rather, the team. All elements of the team must contribute and work together. Good behavior should be rewarded, lagging behavior should be encouraged to correct, and unacceptable behavior should be punished.

8 ) Current Alliance:
(Edit 11/23: Joined Carbon on 11/23. My goals of succeeding to the End Game did not align with those of TWS.)
TWS, previously Orion and Orion JR1 as the Viceroy

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
(Edit 11/25: Left Carbon after getting direct warning from Rock wrecker, Pantheon recruiter, that the alliance would be destroyed. I wouldn't take this threat seriously if I hadn't seen the attack logs; senseless destruction; 1500 troop attacks, with 20+ catapults each. The alliance wasn't a direct threat; arrogance at its best.

(Edit 11/23: Left the TWS alliance for Carbon. Attack logs continued to show no interest by alliance-members in raiding other players. A player with a red dot for three days continues to be a member of the alliance. I want to be part of an alliance where the expectation of busting your man-hood is the norm; knowing other alliance members are being held equally accountable. Expand, raid, and work towards the end game were not the TWS vision.)

WRT to Orion JR1, there was very little communication between the alliance founder and his viceroys (wing leaders). No sharing of vision, plans, strategies. No rewards for working hard and being successful. No corrective actions for players who continually go yellow. No teeth for kicking players who are not meeting growth expectations.

I joined the TWS wing yesterday. My first impression of the alliance attack log does not make me feel better; all wing members are being attacked; no counter attacks by wing members. Very discouraging.

10) Reasons to join us:
I have had the link to OAR since I started on S5. I've lurked and read other applicant's posts until my village size increased. OAR represents what I am looking for in an alliance - organization, order, discipline, teamwork and respect.

11) What you will bring to us:
I am very active in the game. I'm also an active participant in alliance forums. I've played previously on Server 1. I have a vision where I'd like to be in the near term. I take on the responsibility of helping newer alliance members. I am more than ready to fight. I'm ready to succeed. I am more than prepared to accept my failures as well. I have read and understood the rules. I take that as my contract.

12) Extra Info:
On Server 1, I was a member of the Brotherhood of Wolves. I am always online via my pc or mobile device. In time, I would like to take on a leadership position with OAR.

13) Battles
I am mostly in farming/raiding mode. I employ a helical raiding pattern - going 360 degrees around my village center, and extending out several hours travel time. I only have one recurring attacker from Pantheon. I recognize this attack as a keep-on-my toes attack. No resources are ever taken, and I keep my troops away from home when not online.[b]

Last edited by Octavius_Doofus on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Update statistics info as of 11/22; 11/23; 11/24)
Back to top Go down

Octavius_Doofus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OAR Of A Revolution :: TRAVIAN S5 :: Welcome to OAR s5.com :: OAR Membership Requests-
Jump to: