OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rewind

rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR) Empty
PostSubject: rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR)   rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 am

1) Rules :
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"

2) Player Name:
Rewind

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
Prepotenza, 1-93, 269pp, 600 rank

5) Map Location:
[23:04:44] Rewind: http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=id:243&groupby=player&casen=on&format=svg&azoom=on

6) Troops Description:
legionaries, pretorians, equites legati and equites imperatoris for now

7) Playing Game Style:
we are aggreie players, but being romans we have good defensive troops, and we wil play for the victory on this server with our ally, trying to have fun and make new friends, helping each others for the good of all

8 ) Current Alliance:
none

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
none

10) Reasons to join us:
ooking for a serious allly to reach the end of this game and trying to win it having fun and making new friends

11) What you will bring to us:
experience in various national and international servers, a multiaccount almost 24/7 hours always working having sharers from 3 different continents, and of course use of golds point that will help in the growth

12) Extra Info:
we have many years of experience, rewind himself is been an ally leader leading the PKS on the server 6.it to the victory, and bringing the ww to the end

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
just some farm who try to fight back, and somebody who try to make us their farm, but nothing serious
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR)   rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Rewind Team,

Your application has been granted.
And I hope you adhere as is mentioned in the rules..
We would be very strict in every prospect..

IGM me once you get in.
After which, you'll have access to the S5 Member's dedicated forum for alliance discussions.
"OAR Alliances"
Go through the topics in that forum.

Feel free to ask us any queries..
Back to top Go down

rewind (ACCEPTED - EG-OAR)
Page 1 of 1