OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reds

JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE. Empty
PostSubject: JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE.   JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi, my name is The Reds and I was leader of a wing of ENDGLOW in the last server5. I am currently in another alliance, but it is weak and would like to join your alliance. I am mainly a defensive player, but like to raid villages too. I am playing teuton this time round and trying not to use gold. I played romans last time round and used a bit of gold. I read and understand and approve the first 4 rules of this forum. Let me know as soon as possible please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE.   JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down

JOINING YOUR ALLIANCE.
Page 1 of 1