OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinsdead33

Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied)   Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:57 pm

1)Rules :
“I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum”.
"I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR"

2) References:
I was in Watcher , my IGN is: twinsdead33 in old s5, and in the new one its the same as the old Razz

I played in the SE same as now Very Happy

I played with u in the WW i had 8000 pop and a 13k hammer, which got killed in the WW.

3) Playing Game Style:

Im an aggresive player, im not into defense, my attack is my defense against people, i always cooprate with the alliance, i did pretty good with watcher (i cant remember his name after he changed it :S) which i helped EGYPT and the rest of my alliance by making defense soldiers and helping them.

A friend of mine who is (Sda7) always helped against one huge guy by sending half of his defense troops to me, i also know that Sda7 was the helpfull in the alliance, he sent all his defense troops to help anyone that got attacked, (he lost alot of troops, which then openend a place for the enemy to strike.

i also play aggresive i always farm to get my pop up, i dont think that if a guy is small, i dont say he is not strong,
because every guy got his troops and got his plays.

i hope that you accept me in EG.

thank you.
twins
Back to top Go down
twinsdead33

Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied)   Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 pm

im gonna delete this acc and gonna change it to romans =]
Back to top Go down

Old S5 Member: twinsdead33 (Denied)
Page 1 of 1