OAR Of A Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAR Of A Revolution

Welcome to OAR Game Community

HomeHome  S5 RestartS5 Restart  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Before posting or making a request (for Confeds, NAPs or Memberships), do read the forum rules.All posts/requests overruling the forum rules, are subject to be deleted/refused without prior notice.

Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppe

Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V) Empty
PostSubject: Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V)   Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 am

1)RULES:

I read and understood and approve the first 4 rules of this forum
I have read the Rules for Membership Requests of OAR.

2) Player Name:
Puppe

3) Ranking:

4) Villages Description:
§Law&Order§ 8|-114 Pop:162 Rank 497

5) Map Location:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=fi&country=America&server=s5.travian.com&alliance=S.E.D.S1&player=Puppe&lines=on&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&

6) Troops Description:
about 70 clubs and 8 axes(currently building more)

7) Playing Game Style:
As teutons usually I am raiding 24/7 for resources and my strategy is "hammer player" so to speak. Always supporting to alliance off./def. and resource requests.

8 ) Current Alliance:
None(none good enough for me except yours Very Happy)

9) Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:

10) Reasons to join us:
I really need to find an alliance with ww goals. Been battling the ww 3 times so far and it´s my goal this time too. The only way to get that far in the game is to join an alliance that works together for that goal pirat

11) What you will bring to us:
I play dual on this account so we are pretty much online for about 20 hours/day. I am a fighter and bet that I can bring a lot of offensive and defensive help to you.

12) Extra Info:
Well this is my 4th server so far with 3 successful ww battles behind me and Im sure I can help this alliance out by supporting you in all your strategic off./def. operations

13) What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved with in the last 2 weeks :
Well Im a hardcore off. player so I have raided basically everyone in my 10x10 3-4 times/day, but this server has just recently been started so I have not had any big fights yet, killed about 60 and lost about 10 troops and allready caused 1 player with 140 pop to delete his account(He was in my 7x7)
Back to top Go down
NevonCloud

NevonCloud

Character sheet
Bike:

Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V)   Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 am

You are in OAR-V.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

Puppe (ACCEPTED - OAR-V)
Page 1 of 1